Sign in to follow this  
JB3DG

Milviz KingAir PL-21 + Honeywell EGPWS

TAWS Test: Pass

3u0aLUr.png

Yqcjaw3.png

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Looks fantastic!

Can't wait for this one to be released.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Hah, I have the early access version and am flying it now, try it (get the pre-purchase version).

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

So Very Nice!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Anyone have any idea when this will finally be finished?

Cant say. The fact that we have been at work to add this TAWS feature should give a hint that there may be more features coming.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Anyone have any idea when this will finally be finished?

I recommend getting the pre-paid one.  I did and I am enjoying the plane as the features are released.  Like a good wine, it gets better with age.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Looks great indeed. Any of you running it on FSX-SE? I would like to buy it but i am worried there might be some stuff not compatible (hopefully just yet)

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Looks great indeed. Any of you running it on FSX-SE? I would like to buy it but i am worried there might be some stuff not compatible (hopefully just yet)

I have checked things over and there will be no incompatibilities in SE as far as the terrain feature goes. No promises regarding other planned features.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Aww, thanks for the answer.

Guess i'll wait a little and see what happens then.

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

For whatever it's worth, as I continue working on the Alpha version, I also continue to test every change made in FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1.4 and P3Dv2.5.

Hopefully this will allow us to catch any issues before releasing new installers.

Careful observers should notice that few projects from Milviz are ever left to languish, but are subject to revisions and/or fixes as necessary, sometimes years after initial release.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

For whatever it's worth, as I continue working on the Alpha version, I also continue to test every change made in FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1.4 and P3Dv2.5.

Hopefully this will allow us to catch any issues before releasing new installers.

Careful observers should notice that few projects from Milviz are ever left to languish, but are subject to revisions and/or fixes as necessary, sometimes years after initial release.

Thank you :) That is indeed a good news.

In P3D v2.5

5iSXzZk.png

pOJ7tMt.png

PxRT7RO.png

ooA4AVR.png

X8iAxwQ.png

ovRhmZI.png

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker