Sign in to follow this  
soundrats

NGX Box Update Installation

Does this show turb aswell? And where can i find the changes?

Vernon Howells

Does this show turb aswell? And where can i find the changes?

??? Do not understand this question.

Does this show turbulence on the radar? and what changes where made too SP1D

Vernon Howells

You can enable turbulence detection on the pedestal.

Iam going  blind  here  trying  to find  this option where abouts  on the pedestal is  it?  never mind  found  thought it  was  a separate button but its combined  with wx+t  that's what happens  when its  get late at night lol

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Could someone confirm it updates also the 600/700? Aerosoft seems only to provide the update for the 800/900?

Can someone clarify? It is still for the Aerosoft 600/700 download version.

Regards,

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

Could someone confirm it updates also the 600/700? Aerosoft seems only to provide the update for the 800/900?

Can someone clarify? It is still for the Aerosoft 600/700 download version.

Regards,

Peter

Is there a NGX 700/600 Box Version? Never saw it. Pmdg is offering a DL for the 600/700 update.

Tom

It seems the Aerosoft update does the trick for the 600/700 as well. Just installed the 600/700 expansion on top of the SP1d install and it works! The 600/700 also have the WXR!

Regards,

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

Gents,

Make sure you have the latest updates from wherever you bought them.

If you have the expansion from us, ensure that your expansion version is the latest version from us. If you bought it from Aerosoft, make sure to pull the latest copy from them.

Kyle Rodgers

I did bought the NGK box version of aerosoft, so I got the latest update from aerosoft. I bought the 600/700 expansion directly from the pmdg shop - so I got the update via pmdg - that was quite easy overall.

Maybe for the future you profs  find a more easy way to understand from whom to get the right update.

The most easy way is to buy from the PMDG shop….There are other companies around who are forcing people to do that so ADOBE, AVID…..

Cheers Tom

Does anyone know if the DVD version leaves a file with the serial key? I don't have the DVD or the box any longer...

UPS123.png

Does anyone know if the DVD version leaves a file with the serial key? I don't have the DVD or the box any longer...

I'm rather sure it doesn't: For every reinstall the serial key has to be entered again.

Buying the download version from the PMDG store is probably the least expensive way to get your NGX back ...

I had to restart my computer after uninstall of PMDG 737 in order to install the new version. Just saying. Might not be needed by others.

William Tribble

I had to restart my computer after uninstall of PMDG 737 in order to install the new version. Just saying. Might not be needed by others.

What makes you say that?

Kyle Rodgers