Sign in to follow this  
BamaKevin

LatinVFR Airports

Would like to know if anyone is using any of there airports in P3Dv5? How is the quality? FPS?

Kevin Humphryes

I have both KSNA and KSAN that I use in P3D v2.4 and enjoy both of them very much, and I don't notice much of a FPS hit. Well worth the price I think?

KSNA has a couple small things like instead of 20L and 20R then have one of them labeled as 2L but no big deal, but hopefully they will have a patch to fix it?

Their Miami and San Juan are also P3D 2.4 or 2.5 ready.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

I am using SCEL (Santiago Chile) and SPIM (Lima, Peru) and no issues at all at P3D v2.5

Nicolas Matus Sepulveda

My Specs: Windows 10 Pro 64x // Intel Core i7 4770K // 32GB @ 2400 Mhz Corsair Vengeance // Asus Maximus VI Extreme // NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080TI // 500GB SSD and 2 TB HDD // Prepar3D v5 // FlightSimLabs A320-X, CaptainSim 767 and PMDG 737NGX - 747 QOTSII  // My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/vader7472 - My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/vader7472

My only issue with KMIA (and the older ones) is that you need AES to have moving Jetways, you cant get AES for P3D and it doesn't look like they're going to change that anytime soon.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Note that their custom night lighting does not work in P3Dv2.4 (or 5) so you're stuck with default runway lighting at many of their newer airports. MHRO, in fact, has no runway lighting at all and they can't seem to fix it. MHRO also has an ugly issue with the drainage ditches adjacent to the runway (also occurs in FSX) but is an otherwise nice development.

Insofar as FTX Global compatability, LVFR is one of the developers that insists on using photoscenery--which I usually hate--that especially doesn't blend with the surrounding area. I would assume this to be true even if you're not using FTXG. The only airport that blends well--and is great in many respects--is San Juan. MHRO isn't really affected since it's an island (and they did all of it) but KMIA, KSNA and KSAN (to a lesser extent) and blend pretty poorly.

Of course they're compatible with global. I love their airports and they usually cover a large area so the airport blends in. You get a better bang for your buck. I especially love their San Juan scenery. Absolutely gorgeous

I have KSNA and love it as I use it as my home airport when using Pilot Edge. Works great with FTX Global.

Sion

I disabled the Photo scenery in their Airport, looks so much better!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Would like to know if anyone is using any of there airports in P3Dv5? How is the quality? FPS?

I have KMIA ...looks good and FPS is good also....

regards

Did you have to use a migration tool for Lima? (Doesn't say P3D is supported)