Sign in to follow this  
HaraldG

With a Tu-134 around the world

35 minutes ago, Joseph29 said:

Ed, just watched you video. It was very nice! Loved the rain effect on the plane during landing. Also where did you get this plane from? I looked and the only Thomas Ruth An-124 I could find was for FSX.

Thank you Joseph. Search for an124-4.zip

Harald, I lost that paint, could you sent it to me again? Btw, good to see you back ;)))

18 hours ago, gaputz said:

Where did you get the scenery for Mestia, Georgia?

Greg

Hi Greg, this is David Hilker's FSX/P3D scenery which I converted to FS2004 with the author's permission. I'll ask if I can hand it over to you or even upload. However, this will take some days as I have to investigate where I have the libraries from that I used to insert the construction vehicles, cars etc.

7 hours ago, sascha said:

Harald, I lost that paint, could you sent it to me again? Btw, good to see you back ;)))

Hi Sascha, I don't think that I sent you this repaint - search for "d-eawk_v2.zip" in the Avsim file library.

Regards,

Harald

• Upvote 1

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

1 hour ago, HaraldG said:

Hi Greg, this is David Hilker's FSX/P3D scenery which I converted to FS2004 with the author's permission. I'll ask if I can hand it over to you or even upload. However, this will take some days as I have to investigate where I have the libraries from that I used to insert the construction vehicles, cars etc.

I thought the scenery looked familiar.  I was following his thread over at FSDeveloper.  I would be very grateful to have your FS9 conversion if permission is granted.  A very generous offer Harald. Thank you.

I wonder if the future is conversion of P3D and FSX scenery for those of us holdouts still handing on to FS9.  Might be the future for the FSX crowd too, since most of the big commercial developers have announced no more FSX scenery projects.  

Greg

Tu-134 en route again!

Have fun!

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

12 hours ago, edetroit said:

Great to see you back in the Tu-134 left seat Capt Geyer.! :cool:

And, it is always a pleasure to come along for the ride.  Comfortable window seats and lots of leg room!

The best thing with the Tu-134 is that as soon as one has reached cruise level there is the voice of a cute stewardess who asks if one whants a meal... in Russian!

(Downside: If one doesn't set cabin heating correctly she complains that it's too warm or too cold. And then she doesn't offer a meal.)

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

News:

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg