Sign in to follow this  
Eric Tomlin

Farewell to Tom Allensworth

The saddest of days for this community. My sincere condolences go to Tom's family.

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

A Very very sad day. Rest in Peace Tom.

My Sincere Condolences to all his family and friends. He has bought so much to the Flightsim Community, and I'm sure he will never be forgotten.

Good Bye Tom....

I am so sad to hear this news :( My thanks to Tom for his wonderful contribution to flight simulation, and my prayers to his family and friends. God bless you all.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Goodbye, Tom!

You will always be remembered.

Your person and your work is and will always be an important part of my life.

Thank you very much for everything and your spirit will live here in our community.

My deepest condolences to the family, my thoughts are with them this moment.

Tom, you will always be remembered, always in our hearts.

R.I.P.

Panos Georgotas

Shocking how fast things transpire in this world. My condolences to his family.

As a grateful member of this international community please allow me to express my condolences in my native language: Ruhe in Frieden und deinen Familienangehörigen mein tiefes Mitgefühl und die nötige Kraft für die kommende Zeit.

Tobias 

My prayers go to his family and loved ones. Thanks for everything. Godspeed

Nicolas Matus Sepulveda

My Specs: Windows 10 Pro 64x // Intel Core i7 4770K // 32GB @ 2400 Mhz Corsair Vengeance // Asus Maximus VI Extreme // NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080TI // 500GB SSD and 2 TB HDD // Prepar3D v5 // FlightSimLabs A320-X, CaptainSim 767 and PMDG 737NGX - 747 QOTSII  // My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/vader7472 - My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/vader7472

Sorry to hear this sad news.  RIP Tom and condolences to your family.

Phillip

A very ,very sad day for the whole of the simming community.

My prayers go out to all of the family at this time.

Norman Bowman

Like many others, my jaw dropped when I read this thread. Even though I have never met you in person, the legacy you built up in AVSIM speaks tot he kind of guy you were. We've only spoken a few times, but each and every time, it was clear to me how much AVSIM meant to you.

Like many others, I thought, hoped, you would overcome this, that it would only seem like a little bump in the road a few years from now.

Like many others, I read your previous announcement in disbelief.

If only we were right... 

Blue skies forever, and a safe last flight, Tom.

No more suffering for Tom. May God be with his family and offer comfort. RIP, Tom, you will be missed. Thanks for all that you have done for us all.

Rest in Peace and may your family find comfort in this Easter season.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.