Sign in to follow this  
Eric Tomlin

Farewell to Tom Allensworth

My condolences to his family, I'm very sorry to hear this news.

Tom... thank you what you gave us through AVSIM.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Very Sad to hear.

It's on Facebook also on majestic page.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

The Majestic Software Team expresses our deepest sympathy to Tom's family and friends as they endure his loss.  His days of suffering will be no more as he  has been laid to rest. May his ETERNAL SOUL - REST IN PEACE.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Avsim has been the central point for me in all my flightsimming years. Even when I stopped FS for over 6 years I was glad to see on my return that AVSIM was still going strong.

Tom, thanks for your effort to give us such a place in this community. May you rest in pease.

My prayers are with his family and friends.

Stefan van Hierden

My condolences to Tom's Family and friends. I wish you all the strength you need to get throuh this hard time.

Rest in Peace, Tom!

regards,

Alexander Marx

Very sorry to hear such news.  My sincere condolences to Tom's family.

May Tom rest in peace.

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Godspeed and clear skies, Tom.

Thanks for setting it all up for us.

Rodney E. Jacobs

To Tom's family:

Sorry for your great loss.  We flightsimmers are thankful for the avsim site and the hard work Tom did over the years - THANK YOU!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Tom,

If you are looking down reading this posts, I just want to say thank you for everything you've done. You're a good man, and I am glad to have met you and enjoyed your work which you have tirelessly done so much to make our hobby connect as a community around the world. Thank you Tom, and farewell. 

My condolences to the Allensworth Family.

You're friend,
Tim

au_banner_admin.png

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh.

Sad to hear the news tonight. Rest in peace Tom. Your memory and legacy will forever be kept within the AVSIM community,

My thoughts and condolences to family and friends. 

"...If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the innermost parts of the sea."

- Charles A. Lindbergh

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.