Sign in to follow this  
Eric Tomlin

Farewell to Tom Allensworth

My sincerest condolences to all of Tom's close friends and family.  Rest in Peace good sir, and thank you once again for the gift you've given us.

Scott

Not news I expected to wake up too this morning. RIP Tom.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

May you rest in peace, Tom Allensworth.  Most sincere condolences to the family. Thank you for your gift to us simmers. You will have a very special place in the thoughts of every flight simulation enthusiast for what you created to our community.

A man of courage, vision and compassion.

Clear skies and fair winds always.

Rick

A sad day. Thank you Tom for everything you have given us over the years. Thoughts are with the Allensworth family.

Miles Harrison

Sydney Australia

Thank you Tom. You will be missed and remembered.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

My condolences to his precious family and friends. Thanks for everything, thanks for your amazin effort about to support and improved of simulation world. I can't write much because I'm really sad. Rest in peace Mr.Allensworth, we will never forget you.

Very sad news. I thought there would be a chance...

RIP and thanks for the immense effort You put into AVSIM. We all did benefit a lot of the great amount of knowledge shared here...

RIP Tom, thanks for everything, my condolances to his family and close friends.

23.png

Thank you Tom for all you have done for us and may you rest in peace. My thoughts are with your family and friends.

Gavin

Gavin Price

My deepest condolences to Tom's family, may you be a source of comfort and strength for one another during this tragic time.

Tom surely was a giant in our community, his family and all of us can be proud of what he achieved, built up and left for all of us. Long may his memory and legacy last.

Ad astra per aspera.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.