Sign in to follow this  
Eric Tomlin

Farewell to Tom Allensworth

My sincere condolences to Toms family. It's terrible to hear this. Tom had contributed a huge amount of wealth to this hobby and everyone in the FS community is in his debt. I was also very grateful that Tom supported my products, particularly since he really enjoyed flying in and out of KIAD.

Thanks Tom and Godspeed.

Mir

Flightbeam Studios

So sorry for your loss.

Condolences to the family and friends. You will be long remembered by the flightsim community and never forgotten.

Regards,

Claude Franklin

I can't believe I'm reading this now.  I thought he would be with us for much longer. Tom has done so much for the community and will always be remembered for Avsim and all he has done to make the world a better place.

RIP Mr. Tom Allensworth and enjoy your flight

So sad. So sorry. RIP Tom.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Very sad to see him go this early; just a few weeks ago I read his post. Now he's somewhere in the skies watching over for pilots everywhere. Hope cancer will die off soon...  :Broken Heart:

Best wishes -Vechs. :American Flag:

RIP Tom! Devastated to hear this. I have been a long time user of the AVSIM Library. My grandfather passed away peacefully yesterday at the age of 78, his name was also Tom and he was also terminally ill. What a scary coincidence...  

My condolences to the family and all Simmer´s community, that lost one of this lovable and passionate supporter.

A long time ago, i figured out AVSIM of one most respectful communities of, as me, a lot of simmers joint to always get new and fresh news, reviews and so much more.

I´m sad, even because i know how this disease can "shake" family´s, my dad get a liver´s cancer and operates last week, so, i´m particularty shaked. buddies.

Even far from Tom´s family, here in Brazil wishes that God gave a touch of any family´s and community heart in this sad time. Fly high, Tom, and no matter with "FIR" are u cross, god always guide you to the light, i´m sure that.

RIP.

R.I.P. Tom, and prayers for his family. What a loss to the flight sim community and to Avsim. He will be sorely missed! :sad2:

-= Gary Barth =-

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

My prayers and condolances are with Tom's family and loved ones.

Happy Contrails Tom!  I'm sadden it ended so abruptly, but maybe the Lord had mercy and brought you home without prolonged suffering.

Rod O.

i7 10700k @5.0 HT on|Asus Maximus XII Hero|G.Skill 2x16GB DDR4 4000 cas 16|evga RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra|Noctua NH-D15S|Thermaltake GF1 850W PSU|WD Black SN750 M.2 1TB SSD (x2)|Plextor M9Pe .5TB NVMe PCIe x4 SSD (MSFS dedicated)IFractal Design Focus G Case

Win 10 Pro 64|HP Reverb G2 revised VR HMD|Asus 25" IPS 2K 60Hz monitor|Saitek X52 Pro & Peddles|TIR 5 (now retired)

My  deepest condolances to Tom's family, and to all here at AvSim. I learned so much from this site, the experience wouldn't be the same.

Tom, you're cleared for altitude Unlimited, and may you final flight be smooth and free and forever upward and outward. Peace upon your spirit, SIR!

Pat

My condolences to Toms family and loved ones, I just want to say thankyou, thank you for everything.

Paul

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.