Sign in to follow this  
Eric Tomlin

Farewell to Tom Allensworth

Ohhhh Tom,

You were a wonderful person.

You helped me so much when I was needing help.

Thank you my dear friend and rest in Peace.

My very sincere condolences to Tom's family and friends and to the whole FS community.

Avsim will remain our family forever.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Tom gave me my first Flight Sim job when he had me do review for Combat sims for Avsim. He was one hell of a great guy and simming would not be where it is today without him. 

RIP Tom, you will be sorely missed. 

Very sad news. Condolences to all his family and loved ones.

Paul Skol

It is a great loss to the Flightsim community, but Mr. Tom Allensworth's legacy shall forever live on for as long as Flightsim exists.

Thanks for your contribution and dedication to this community!

Deepest condolences to the family and friends. R.I.P.  :Rose:

Vrishabh Sehgal (Richboy2307)

Forum Banner Richboy2307

Just a plain guy doing plane things - 110% AvGeek & Occasional Flightsim Streamer

I can't imagine the world without Tom. He's been such a presence in this hobby I've enjoyed for almost 25 years now. I know there are many others who feel the same way about him. Farewell friend.

So sorry to hear about Toms passing, May He rest in peace.    Condolences to the family.

ken

My deepest condolences to Tom's family. He lived a remarkable life - pilot, Peace Corps volunteer, husband, father and creator of a web-site that is far more than a place for flight sim enthusiasts - it has become an international community

Rest in peace Tom

Ian

A part of him is always here as long as AVSIM stays up and charging for years to come!   My heart felt condolences to Tom's family.   I have watched several family members fade from cancer.  I hate it.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

I give to his family my deepest condolences,and important member of this company has been lost.RIP Tom.

Andrea Deplano

Andrea Deplano

My Heart Felt prayers and thought's go out to his family.  Tom was a pioneer and will be missed.

Joe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

My sincerest condolences. Living so close by, I always meant to cross the hill and meet him.

Schnelle Autos, schöne Frauen und deutsches Bier !

"Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

I'm shocked how soon it all went. From his announcement the 15th of march till his passing away the 4th of april, that's like 20 days.

My deepest and heart felt condolences to the family.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

R.I.P. Tom and my condolences to Tom's Family as well.

Tom so selflessly created a huge following of good will and fun so manay FS enthusiasts.  Tom may have left us, but will never be gone.

Bruce Wood

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.