Sign in to follow this  
Eric Tomlin

Farewell to Tom Allensworth

Sad news to the Flightsim community!! My sincere condolences to his family!! 

Ignacio aka Tanocapo

RIP Tom. You will be missed.

Jon Dignan

One of the truly transformanal(sp?) people in flight simulation. I have had the pleasure of knowing Tom since the very early days of simming when MSFS had 4 aircraft, no ability to add-on and we all ran PC's with Windows 3.1 and 2MB of memory was a gaming rig....

It really hurts to hear that he has passed, the only conciliation is that he is out of pain and suffering. I have his family in my thoughts, and will pray for Tom and his family. My heart goes out to them all, and to all of you- we are all a part of "Tom's family" and will surely all be grieving his loss.

It's tough....

Bruce.

RIP Tom, thanks for the work you've done for Avsim and the Flight Sim community.

Tom, you will be missed! Everything you have done for this community is incredible. I ,and many others, probably wouldn't be simming if it wasn't for AVSIM. My condolences to your family & friends.

So sad to learn of Tom's passing. Our thoughts an prayers are with him and his family.

Rich Boll,

Wichita, KS

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

Tom,

You were an inspiration to the flight sim community who provided an invaluable resource to all of us.  RIP.  You will be remembered.

Very sad news, rest in peace, prayers for his family. 

A true inspiration to many in the community, he will be sorely missed. Thank you for everything you have done, my thoughts are with your family. Rest easy, Tom.

Tom,

Thanks so much for all you have given to the community. Rest in peace.

My condolences to your family and friends.

Henri

Very sad news, my thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Not - "how did he die" But - "how did he live" Not - "what did he gain" But - "what did he give" These are the units to measure the worth Of a man!!

My condolences to his family!!!

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.