Sign in to follow this  
Eric Tomlin

Farewell to Tom Allensworth

Tom was a great man I never got to meet him but he has helped me with my FS flying from FS2004 to now in FSX you will be missed

Rest in peace Tom and thank you for giving us this wonderful place

Blake

Thank you for all your work for the community. My condolences to your family and friends.

Very saddened by Tom's passing, even more so since he went so quickly.  This wonderful web site exists through his labor of love.  Because of him it has struck just the right balance between allowing vigorous discussion and prohibiting rants and personal attacks. I never met him but I did correspond with him a few times -- he was very helpful and straightforward.  I will miss him as will all of us.  My condolences to his family and friends.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Very saddened by Tom's passing, even more so since he went so quickly.  This wonderful web site exists through his labor of love.  Because of him it has struck just the right balance between allowing vigorous discussion and prohibiting rants and personal attacks. I never met him but I did correspond with him a few times -- he was very helpful and straightforward.  I will miss him as will all of us.  My condolences to his family and friends.

Mike

Amen.

My great condolences go out to Tom's family, and may he rest in peace. God Bless.

From,

Joe N

Wow sad to hear it, RIP Tom and thanks, my condolences to the family and friends.

--John near KPAE

Rest in peace Tom. I'm sorry to have never met you, but I know you were the kind of person I would have looked up to and used as a model of what my life should have been. Thank you for that. Thank you for AVSIM. I have lost a friend I never got to know and that is my sad lose - but this isn't about me, it is about a man that will be missed and remembered for what he has done for a rather unknown hobby. I swear for the rest of my life every time I see a helicopter, a janitor or a cup of coffee I will think of Tom and every time I come to AVSIM I will shed a tear for his lose of the ultimate battle.

To his family I cannot put my sympathy, my empathy and my condolences to words.

Good bye Tom, the friend I never knew but would have loved,

My sincerest condolences to Tom's family and friends. May you R.I.P Tom.

Jim Birdsell

- Thank you Tom -

Best wishes and courage to your family and friends.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.