Sign in to follow this  
Eric Tomlin

Farewell to Tom Allensworth

Goodbye Tom, I never met you, but I appreciated the "home" you helped give us here in the forums. Bless you, thank you and rest in peace.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Rest in Peace.

Thank you to Tom for all he has done for the flight sim community. And for me and my hobby. I never met Tom, but he was and always will be an influence on my life.

Damned shame. I also thought he had more time than that. Quite a shock really. :(

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Feeling very sad tonight....why is it the best of us have to leave so early? RIP. You are now flying with Angels.....

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Unbelievable, so fast...so sorry to hear this. It'll be strange to keep coming to this site knowing he's gone from us.

RIP Tom: you will not be forgotten!

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

All of us at Virtual Aviators would like to pass on our sadness at hearing the news of Toms passing away. Avsim has been a beacon which brought a community together with one passion, Flight Simulation. He will be sorely missed.

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and colleagues at Avsim.

RIP my friend  :(   I will always remember!   Your legacy will live on.

Very sad to hear of Tom's passing.

Here's lifting a glass to you and what you did for our community!

Mallard

Very sad news! RIP Tom. Thanks for everything! :( 

Very sorry to hear of his passing.  He was a true gentleman.

James M Driskell

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

James M Driskell, Maj USMC (Ret)

Thank you Tom and Godspeed to your next destination.  My heart felt sorrow for the family and friends.

Dan Downs KCRP

Very sad day, Rest in peace Tom and thanks for all you have done for our community.

Dusted off my account to send my wishes. 

I recently lost a family member to something similar, So this feels rather raw. Tom, I wish the best to your family and Hope you're finding your way around up there. Condolences to your Friends & Family, Thanks for this wonderful community. R.I.P.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.