Sign in to follow this  
Eric Tomlin

Farewell to Tom Allensworth

Fair Winds and Following Sea's.God be with you Tom.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

My thoughts are with his family and friends. I've been an avid user of AVSIM for years and will never, ever forget the contribution he made to the flight simming community. An incredible person with generosity at his core. Rest in Peace, Tom. 

I, like many others, would also like to express my gratitude for the legacy that Tom has created. AVSIM is a place where anyone from a FS Newbie to a seasoned pro can go to and spend some time away from the real world and bask in a community that really is unlike any other. Tom, thank you for creating such a diverse, colourful, addictive and sincerely wonderful community that will live on for years to come.

I hope you're at peace now old chap. RIP.

This is so sad news, thank you so much for all the fun you gave us with your hard work,

I've had some recent experience with cancer as it brought down my dad this year. Just like Tom, we thought he had a few more months for a proper departure tour. It was not to be. Just as well that it came quickly as the suffering was short lived. Thoughts and prayers to his inner-circle of friends and family as they deal with the loss. For those within this hobby his legacy will live on here at Avsim.

Ryan Kelly

Very sad news!  A big loss to the flight sim community.

My thought are with his family and friends.

RIP

Rob

This man had such a big contribution to this community thanks for everything you have done Tom.

May you rest in peace and fly with the angels .

Rest in peace Tom. You built a wonderful legacy. Prayers for your family.

I am sadden to here, will miss him on the site. RIP

Bob Bazley

RIP Tom, thanks to your dedication and hard work you created a great community, you will be missed.

Alan.

Sad news and my deepest condolences to Toms family and his friends.

Rest in Peace Tom

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful journey here at AVSIM.

André

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.