Sign in to follow this  
Eric Tomlin

Farewell to Tom Allensworth

I just saw him on Avsim in the last few days. So unexpected despite his earlier announcement. Rest in peace.

Like everyone else,   I'm shocked and saddened at this early announcement.  My prayers and thought's are with his family.  Rest In Piece Tom. 

Avsim has meant so much to be in the past few years, and Tom deserves the utmost respect in his passing. I hope Avsim has another 18 years under it's belt.

Guest cessna172

Wow fare well mister tom. thank you for all the help and kind words you gave me on the forums :(

I'd like to offer my condolences to Tom's family at this time.

Very sad to hear this news my condolences to his family and loved ones.  

Goodbye Tom. 

Ian R Tyldesley

My heart is so heavy right now. I so hoped that his time was not as limited as he thought it might be. THANK YOU for providing me and so many others with a community to call home in the flight simulation hobby. Rest peacefully, sir.

To Tom's family - you have my deepest sympathies.

-Greg Germanowski

Very sad news to hear this afternoon. My thoughts go out to Tom's family and friends. 

Tom did so much for the Flight Simulator Community, he will forever live on in the community.

Calm winds and Clear skies, may he Rest in Peace.

Matt Lloyd

Very sad News......And a very big loss to the sim community.....He will be missed....

Thank you Eric for letting us know......

I am so very sorry he has passed... there are really no words that can express my feelings.

DJ

I'm shocked, didn't expect it to happen so fast. :(
My deepest condolences to his family and friendes, may Tom rest in peace - Avsim will for sure remain his legacy. Thank you so much for establishing this network. We won't forget him. He will live forever with Avsim and the community.

Frank

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.