Sign in to follow this  
Eric Tomlin

Farewell to Tom Allensworth

RIP Tom Allensworth,

I dont know you but I know what you did for the FS Community, so I will say thank you.

You will live forever. Your soul is living as long as fs community is existing.

Rest in Peace Tom, you were truly a larger than life character and will be sorely missed. Condolences to your family

I didn't know you, Tom.
But whoever leaves a good legacy behind, never really dies. Being remembered for our good actions is the highest goal we can achieve in this life.

Hugs

My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Even though I read of his health issue a few weeks ago, this still came unexpected.

My thoughts are with his family and loved one's.

R.I.P Tom.

A day without laughter, is a day without living.

God bless you Tom, your website has contributed to some joyous moments for me in the past few years.

I'm shocked to hear of this news, I was sure you had more time.

My condolences to your family, I am at a loss for words really. You have been incredibly selfless in your contribution to our niche community, its never going to be the same now.

Farewell Tom, rest in peace. My condolences to all the family. 

Craig Sells

My most sincere condolences to the Allensworth family. Toms contribution to this hobby is a wonderful legacy. Thank you Tom.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.