Sign in to follow this  
mari8it

Impossible to load saved flights

I Have a problem, when I load the pmdg 737 800 winglets, p3d loads in a small rectangular window in the left corner of the monitor it happens only with 800 and 900 not with 700 or 600, the problem is that when I try to load a saved flight this small windows remains as is and p3d crashes with a windows.dll error, so is impossible to reload a saved flight with the 737 800 or 900, this problem doesn't exists with other addons like 777 or dash 8, I have installed the last version of 737 in windows 7 64bit and p3d 2.5 , I have 2 monitors and a gtx780 and an i7 cpu . P3d works perfect with all the others addons

Thanks

Solved!!!! It was caused by Estonian Migration Tool...uninstalled it and solved.. Damn EMT never use it again

Please do not make multiple posts.  AVSIM has always been slow posting a new thread, get used to it.

I and many others do not have this problem, which points to something going sideways in your setup.  I've never seen what you describe.  Be sure you have a Windows Aero display theme enabled, this may cause odd problems with P3D.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks for posting the solution.  Yeah, that tool was recommended to me by a friend and I took one look at it and said "Nah!" I'm not going to run something like that in my machine. Glad you're running.

Please be patient with AVSIM, it is always slow on a new post. Get used to it.

Dan Downs KCRP

Solved!!!! It was caused by Estonian Migration Tool...uninstalled it and solved.. Damn EMT never use it again

Yeah, we've seen a number of interesting issues from this.

excuse me for multiple post, was not my intention....

Understandable. Makes things a mess, but not too difficult for me to clean up. In the future, if you see an error, just check to see if it went through. It usually does.

Kyle Rodgers