Sign in to follow this  
trucker17

Tom Allensworth Memorial flight

My daughter and i, are planning a memorial flight for Tom Allensworth......

The flight will start at richmond muni, and end at his hometown airport......

We have decided that the flight will be held on Saturday may 2nd......The time will be 9AM Pacific, 10AM mountain, 11Am Central, 12 Eastern time......

The flight will be flown on Teamspeak,

If anyone here has video experience please contact me, so we can put together a video of the flight for the AVSIM community.

Craig.

That's a wonderful idea Craig. 

Thanks Poppet.

At this time we have a teamspeak3 available, thanks to Lashrathius for allowing the use of it for this flight.

We are still in need of someone who can do the video for the flight......

Great idea, what a legacy he has left for us all to enjoy.    Thoughts and prayers today, strength for everyone moving forward.   

Any particular flightplan?

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Any particular flightplan?

We were planning on a short flight from Richmond VA to Charlottsville VA.....Its about an hour flight......planes will circle Richmond until all planes are airborn, then everyone will head for Charlottsville, and land.......

You should consider putting it up on Twitch so people can follow it live.  I think you can then post the video.  Teamspeak and live text chat will work on Twitch.

Thank you for the heads up about Twitch......

I will check it out tonight, and see what can be done....

With permission from Craig, I have setup a Teamspeak 3 for this event with 512 slots available.

I don't know AVSIM's policy about posting server IPs so if I am violating the ToS by posting this IP, please delete this post for me (and accept my apologies).

Teamspeak 3 Server:

IP: 104.131.10.215

Password: clouds

Please note: I have re-installed the TS3 server, so it is currently running with 32 max slots as default. It will have 512 max slots on again Monday when Teamspeak staff re-issue my license key. You're all welcome to connect now, but if slots are clogged up, please be patient.

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

With permission from Craig, I have setup a Teamspeak 3 for this event with 512 slots available.

I don't know AVSIM's policy about posting server IPs so if I am violating the ToS by posting this IP, please delete this post for me (and accept my apologies).

Teamspeak 3 Server:

IP: 104.131.10.215

Password: clouds

Please note: I have re-installed the TS3 server, so it is currently running with 32 max slots as default. It will have 512 max slots on again Monday when Teamspeak staff re-issue my license key. You're all welcome to connect now, but if slots are clogged up, please be patient.

Thank you sir......

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.....

Are you planning a flight  from KRIC to KCHO?

Re:  Joint flight..

Teamspeak gets us audio, correct?

What about the Multiplayer server?

Bert

I think this is a terrific idea and a great memorial for my friend and mentor, Tom Allensworth.  I'm positive he will appreciate it. 

I'm going to move this over to the Hangar Chat Forum where this really belongs though as even those who own X-Plane or P3D could also join in.  I will leave the topic subject remain in the FSX Forum though with a link to Hangar Chat.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I think this is a terrific idea and a great memorial for my friend and mentor, Tom Allensworth.  I'm positive he will appreciate it. 

I'm going to move this over to the Hangar Chat Forum where this really belongs though as even those who own X-Plane or P3D could also join in.  I will leave the topic subject remain in the FSX Forum though with a link to Hangar Chat.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Thanks FireHawk......

Are you planning a flight  from KRIC to KCHO?

Re:  Joint flight..

Teamspeak gets us audio, correct?

What about the Multiplayer server?

I believe teamspeak also includes the multiplayer......I'll have everything figured out, and posted as soon as i have the answers.....

Great idea, if you need more chat room, get Raidcall, you can Hold up to 100,000 users at a time in a single RaidCall group for free. of course you dont want that many ppl on a group chat. I'm just posting what they offer.

And for multiplayer, you can get fscloud to get FSX, FSX:Steam, P3D and XPlane all together.

Ok;

Here is what I can contribute...

I have twitch channel: "flightsimfsx", Where I can Stream in 1080P with Xsplit.

I think we all can be on Vatsim network at this time for multiplayer... Hopefully ATC active or not. While using teamspeak or raidcall.

About Streaming, I have to know how to get everyone on my stream, I use Vpilot for Vatsim , when I can go each AI a/c show what each one is flying.

Well, I think we can do it.

Count me in.

My%20Signature.jpg

I am certainly going to try and join.

A day without laughter, is a day without living.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.