Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[04APR15] Today we lost a dear friend...

RSR,

For as sad as I am upon hearing this news reading your post put a smile on my face.  The respect you have for Tom was expressed so eloquently. While I never met Tom I had some wonderful correspondences and his sense of humor left me smiling through some very difficult times.  

Thank you Tom

Thank you Tom

Thank you Tom........

Rest in peace and may your family know nothing but good memories and happy days moving forward...  

Now go make sure they get the forum in order up there so when we all get up there we can complain that the clouds aren't 4096x4096, cause stutters and VAS loss!!!!  

R.I.P.

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Well said Robert.

The world and the flight sim community has indeed lost a unique and special individual.

Regards,

Claude Franklin

May we all respect and acknowledge what has been done for us!

Victor Roos

Well said Robert.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Early this morning I was greeted by the news that we had lost our dear friend

Robert,

I understand your loss and pain.

Grace and Peace,

Bill Bridges

Vietnam 1971-72

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Thank you very much for sharing with us, Robert.

Already written yesterday but still can't believe it. RIP Tom.

brgds, Ron

Flying P3Dv5 with PMDG 737 NGXu, 747v3, 777; QW 787; Orbx; Chaseplane, AI Lights Reborn Pro, Lots of AI, AIController

Visit www.airlinesim.aero

Well Said. Tom Rest In Peace; you will always guide our flights through the heavenly sky.

Thank you, Captain Randazzo, for filling all of us in about Tom.  I, too, have lost those most dear to me to cancer, and he was fortunate that the disease took him as quickly as it did.  My dad was also fortunate that way - only 1 week of suffering.  My deepest condolences to all of Tom's family, loved ones, and friends in this time of grief, and I thank him for creating this great forum community that has served and will continue to serve us so well over the years. RIP, Mr. Allensworth, and eternal blue skies to you!

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thank you Robert - very well presented.

Tom, I never knew you personally, but only thru this forum - at times I thought you a little heavy handed, but always fair and have even seen you apologise on this forum if you felt you had got it wrong. This trait alone marks you as a decent citizen in my books. To your family, my deepest sympathies,  and to you . .Farewell friend

Great tribute Rob - thanks for sharing 

Rich Sennett

If our community had its own city, a monument would be built for Tom at its main square, and its airport would be named after him.

My sincere condolences.