Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigcav

efis and spitfire add-ons not showing

Hello

I have FSX on one computer (W7..64bit) and Panel builder on another computer(nav)

I have bought a new Nav computer (W7...64bit). Panel builder connects just fine

and the basic Panel builder works great. BUT

Both the EFIS and Spitfire panels are showing as installed but the instruments and gauges are not showing

when l open the panel builder/ build.  It just says " available instruments" They both worked fine on the last computer setup.

Panel builder is installed from a USB.

Any ideas please?

Carl

Did you install the EFIS and Spitfire Add-Ons onto your new computer? Those are separate products and do not get installed by the Panel Builder setup program.

Reinhard Hussel

simPlugin%20logo%20tiny.jpg

Hello

Yes they are installed. But they are not showing when l open the panel builder program.

Have downloaded and installed  updates and now is says" standard instruments", but still no EFIS. I can live without the Spitfire.

I bought the panel builder on a USB and download EFIS from R.C. Simulations.

I have e-mailed them.. this is the reply:

"Hi

You need to use the activation code of the core program that you downloaded before So download the trial version and then enter your activation code that you had from simpluginswhich I don't have. This you can get from support@simplugins.com

This is the EFIS Interface add-on password"

Regards

Carl

Hello again.

Sorted!!!!

My fault.....

I had downloaded and tried to install Panel Builder EFIS.

I had bought EFIS add-on.

Once l realised, downloaded the right one and it all works fine now..

One day l must get my brain back from the cleaners

Regards

Carl

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

34%
    $8,560.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now