Having trouble with ASN , TrackIR and (with or without) OPUS...

I set up ASN with FSX-SE, I already use TrackIR and OPUS. I switched OFF the OPUS weather

engine but kept the DHM and Cameras active for effects and the ability to move eye

position easily in the different cockpits with TIR.. and enabled ASN.

I found that (more noticeable in the helicopter) the aircraft would 'get stuck' like it

was on rails a lot of the time and no matter how much I moved the Jstick and rudder

pedals it would keep moving in a direct line until it freed itself, usually after a good

few seconds. This is so bad that I have to find a solution or I can't use ASN.

As an experiment I stopped OPUS from running at all and reset the simconnect. manifest

files for TrackIR and tried with only ASN and TrackIR and I still get the problem...

Does anyone know of this fault and is there a solution..?

Thanks

aero

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

I have trouble with TrackIR and ASN. The two don't seem to want to work together on my rig. I don't use OPUS anymore however there was a check box in the OPUS interface to allow TrackIR with it. On my very last use of OPUS that checkbox didn't seem to allow TrackIR. Now I just use ASN without TrackIR, or TrackIR with the FSX weather option.

John G

I've used ASN and TrackIR together since ASN was first released. Never had an issue...the two have worked together well. I run FSX-Acceleration (boxed) only.

Please check this post on the HiFi Tech forum for potential help: http://www.hifitechinc.com/forums/showthread.php?4666-exe-xml-issues-or-add-ons-stop-working-after-installing-ASN-SP2-ANSWERS-HERE

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png