Sign in to follow this  
steve14957

777 P3D version autobrake issue

When ever I land the 777, the autobrake turns off as soon as I toucdown.  No bouncing, just a good soft landing, or hard for that matter, either one.  Any suggestions on how to fix this? 

When ever I land the 777, the autobrake turns off as soon as I toucdown.  No bouncing, just a good soft landing, or hard for that matter, either one.  Any suggestions on how to fix this? 

Hardware brakes?

Kyle Rodgers

using P3d version, with windows 8.

Windows 8 isn't a supported operating system because of all of the weird stuff it does to Flight Sim, but I do know many people here have FSX running pretty well in it.

Not sure what you mean by "hardware brakes".

Physical things that sit on your floor that you step on to effect a braking action in the sim.

Alternatively, an axis otherwise assigned to a human interface device, such as a joystick or throttle (not buttons).

Kyle Rodgers

The brakes work with my flight stick trigger button, but they are not working for auto brakes.  My flight stick is the Thrustmaster.  All other aircraft work fine, it is just the T7.

The brakes work with my flight stick trigger button, but they are not working for auto brakes.  My flight stick is the Thrustmaster.  All other aircraft work fine, it is just the T7.

Cool. The trigger shouldn't cause any issues.

If you're using FSUIPC, temporarily pull it out of the P3D folder and put it on the desktop. If that resolves the issue, the FSUIPC.ini was corrupt. If it doesn't fix it, put it back in the P3D folder (select "overwrite") and we'll continue to troubleshoot.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi,

I have the same issue except I have both left&right brakes mapped to a single pedal movement through FSUIPC. I have set up FSUIPC so that it would not send any signals to P3D unless a certain value is met, just to rule out control spike and it's still happening. I'm setting autobrake 2 and no matter how far my legs are from the pedal, the autobrake system still disconnets the moment the mains touch the ground. I've checked and double checked values being sent by the pedal during these times and it seems control spike is not the issue.

Haven't tried to rebulid FSUIPC yet and I don't have any other addon for P3D.

FSUIPC is registered and latest version, PMDG 777-300ER is as well the latest.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

I've checked and double checked values being sent by the pedal during these times and it seems control spike is not the issue.

Unplug them for a flight just to be sure.

Kyle Rodgers

Delete the FSUIPC .ini file, it now works for me.  I had this problem with FSX and looked back in the forums for it.  It worked then and works now.