Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

For those that have purchased PFC products from Europe

I ordered my yoke on 23 February and a throttle quadrant early March, but have still not had a delivery.  Has anyone else in the UK (or Europe) ordered from the European distributor recently, and if so, how long did it take until it was finally delivered?  I know they have to go through the Spanish customs processes etc, so just interested in other folks experiences with this.

I ordered in January and am still waiting!!

Though to be fair Xavi has offered a full refund if you I want to wait any longer.

I read somebody on here waited 3 months for  C2 Console, so that may be about the time they take!

I ordered in January and am still waiting!!

Though to be fair Xavi has offered a full refund if you I want to wait any longer.

I read somebody on here waited 3 months for  C2 Console, so that may be about the time they take!

Very co-incidentally, Xavi phoned me today and said that he expected to dispatch it on Friday, pending customs clearance.  I was pleased that he called.

I ordered a yoke and rudder pedals over the past two years. I had the same problems with delivery times. Customs is a common excuse. But finally I got my items.

Regards Arndt

Arndt Laube

P3Dv4.5 and P3Dv5

Brunner CLS-E Yoke & Rudder, 2x Logitech Throttle, several GoFlight modules

Intel i7 9700K, 16 GB RAM, Geforce 1080Ti, monitors 3840 x 2160 and 1360 x 768

Did you finally receive your items?

I am asking, because I consider a new purchase.

Arndt Laube

P3Dv4.5 and P3Dv5

Brunner CLS-E Yoke & Rudder, 2x Logitech Throttle, several GoFlight modules

Intel i7 9700K, 16 GB RAM, Geforce 1080Ti, monitors 3840 x 2160 and 1360 x 768

HI, I ordered a yoke on 22.09.14, delivery was on 29.10.2014. Unfortunately the yoke was broken and I had to send it back. The replacement arrived on 18.12.2014...

Xavi is most helpful, but it is my impression that there is not much he can do. I think Simtechdesign doesn't keep the items in stock, they have to wait for the shipments from PFC in America first, then they just expedite it on to you.

LORBY-SI

I'm still waiting for my items to arrive.  I ordered my yoke on 22 February.  Xavi called me 2 weeks ago to say the items were with customs and that he expected release two days later.  But I've still heard nothing.  I'm going to be really knacked-off if I receive faulty goods after this long wait.

Better let Xavi know that it didn't arrive yet. One of my expected PFC packages was actually stolen from the UPS drop off point in Spain...

LORBY-SI

Customs aren't  a problem.

I ordered a camera lens from Hong Kong on Sunday evening. It was shipped my home on the following wednesday.  That included getiing a text message on Wednesday  morning from the shipper listing the required customs duty.  I instantly paid paid by credit card and got my lenses delivered on the same day.

I emailed him last week again but haven't heard anything yet.  

Obviously that's the type of company that shouldn't be in business. I suggest you cancel your order.

Obviously that's the type of company that shouldn't be in business. I suggest you cancel your order.

Small chance of that, they are the only official PFC dealer in Europe.

Btw customs inside the EU is different than with shipments from outside the EU. Inside EU customs doesn't matter at all, so shipping the item from Spain to Germany shouldn't be a problem. Things are different if you order from outside the EU - customs cannot control each and every shipment, but they will get curious if the declaration is missig or just wrong, or if your package has just the right feeling to it. It is a very bad idea or at least very risky to order electronics from overseas without proper documents.

LORBY-SI

Small chance of that, they are the only official PFC dealer in Europe.

Then let PFC know what sort of company it is dealing with.

As I said earlier, I have no problems buying from Hong Kong on Sunday (UK time) with delivery to the UK in Wednesday.

I received stellar service from PFC in California. Too bad their reseller in Europe isn't up to the same standards. I'd let them know.

sig01.png

I've just received an email from UPS stating that my order will be delivered this Friday the 1st of May.

So maybe things are starting to move at last!!