Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sesquashtoo

Is there a smiling pic of Tom A?

34 posts in this topic

Then we would want one with him looking off into the horizon or some other type of stance. This picture was his favorite. Why do we want to get rid of his favorite photo of himself? I have several pictures of him too and there are some in the AVSIM Gallery.

Best regards,

I was saddened to hear about Tom's passing.  The picture they posted though really sums up what I learned about him, both serving for him as a mod once and just visiting the great community he set up.  I just see the gaze of a watchful, reflective man who not only was an asset to our hobby, but certainly held in high esteem by Microsoft and the team they had there, by the team at X-Plane, and so many other sim communities and products.  It has been great to know him and the members of the community here.

John

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm going out today to change the oil in my GoldWing...and take her out for that first ride of the season. YES!

Sounds fantastic, enjoy Bro! ........ The FS9 set isn't available new in the UK any more, but I found some on Amazon.co.uk, used, but guaranteed.  Going to order one!  Cheers :smile:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0