Sign in to follow this  
Perry333

Anyone try My Traffic 6 yet?

Just checking if anyone has tried this yet and how they like it. I have Pro 5.4c right now. Thanks

It's on sale now for less than $20 I think until the end of April.  I got it because of that.  It works for FSX, FSX-SE, and P3D and it is the full version for less than $20.  It has been substantially upgraded from the previous version which was buggy (see AVSIM CTD Guide).  I see no reason why not to upgrade to the latest and greatest.  I've tried it out in both versions and the aircraft have better detail and clearer textures. 

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Overall in very happy with it. I was using just ai traffic in p3d 2.5, and mt v6 has dropped my frames 8-10 fps at crowded airports (sunsky kphl), and increased loading times. A worthwhile tradeoff for the new airport eye candy tho! Can't beat the price and overall I think its a very good add-on.

Thanks for the replies do you know if you should uninstall my traffic 5.4c. It looks like 6 is completely new not just an upgrade. Thanks : )

Thanks for the replies do you know if you should uninstall my traffic 5.4c. It looks like 6 is completely new not just an upgrade. Thanks : )

Definitely uninstall the old 

Rich Sennett

It comes with an installation guide that you can read BEFORE you install it.  (What a concept!).  LOL

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

After more testing (sorry, no pics yet) my rig just can't handle the extra load. I7-2600k @4.6, gtx970, 16gb at 1600 ram. I haven't used traffic optimizer yet, but at sunsky jet kphl, 35% traffic, disabled default AI, default Mooney, p3d 2.5 and REX essentials+overdrive, frames dropped to 12-14 when traffic got real busy. Looks great, but frame hit too high for me. After i7-4970k and 2400 ram upgrades I'm going to give it another whirl.

t comes with an installation guide that you can read BEFORE you install it.  (What a concept!).  LOL

:lol:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hello

I purchased Mytraffic 6 today and thought I would share some of my thoughts and also some screens. :smile:. I have bought this mainly for P3D but first of all i thought I would just see how it performs in FSX steam edition on my everyday pc ( Dual core 3ghz 8gb Ram with Geforce 560ti 1GB) I set the traffic at 20 percent for both Airliners and GA and found the skies populated with traffic. I am pretty happy with how it runs and its nice to see some GA and military aircraft. 

As for my install its vanilla FSX SE with the DX10 fixer and also UK2000 London Luton. Hope you like the screens.

2easyjetluton.jpg
ba.jpg
chinnok.jpg
Easy3.jpg
Easyjetluton.jpg
GA2.jpg
Jets.jpg
lineup.jpg

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer

I was the test candidate and i've had it installed for over 2 weeks! No crashes and the frame rates are great compared to the old one

Vernon Howells

Hello

I purchased Mytraffic 6 today and thought I would share some of my thoughts and also some screens. :smile:. I have bought this mainly for P3D but first of all i thought I would just see how it performs in FSX steam edition on my everyday pc ( Dual core 3ghz 8gb Ram with Geforce 560ti 1GB) I set the traffic at 20 percent for both Airliners and GA and found the skies populated with traffic. I am pretty happy with how it runs and its nice to see some GA and military aircraft. 

As for my install its vanilla FSX SE with the DX10 fixer and also UK2000 London Luton. Hope you like the screens.

Easyjetluton.jpg

Is that a shadow of a head? What camera are you using in FSX?

After i7-4970k and 2400 ram upgrades I'm going to give it another whirl.

You have a solid system as it is and should be getting far better than that.. Upgrading to that CPU and ram won't make it all better.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I know, but I had already planned the upgrades anyway. I'm still changing settings and tweaking before I give up on it yet. Seems other are having better luck than me so far!