Sign in to follow this  
Perry333

Anyone try My Traffic 6 yet?

Thanks Ernie, ok, but I'm not sure I understand your last comment, Also don't forget to add your MyTraffic\Aircraft folder as a "SimObjects Path" variable to FSX.CFG or none of your aircraft will show up. Do you mean the added line in the FSX.Cfg file, if so yes its in there by using the communicator manage.fsx.cfg section.

Thanks Rod.

Do you mean the added line in the FSX.Cfg file, if so yes its in there by using the communicator manage.fsx.cfg section.

Yes.. that's what I clumsily meant. :-)

Ernest Pergrem

OK Ernie gotcha, I'll re-install My Traffic 6 again for the third time and and have another crack at getting this working, have a great weekend.

Cheers Rod.

Yes I am well aware that JAT are now owned by Air Serbia, but my point is that the aircraft will still wear JAT liveries until those aircraft are retired from service, they are not getting repainted.

Don't believe me... phone Air Sebia and ask them.

Not a problem if it is newer JAT livery with 3 circles as a logo, but not the livery from 80's.

He could update the livery like he did for other airlines, that was dissapointing for me.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Add a directory to the scenery library

Add a line to the FSX.cfg or P3D Simobjects.cfg

Seriously, I find it surprising that some folks struggle with something this simple.

There is even an editor supplied to automate the process, and a great installation guide that outlines every step.

Add a directory to the scenery library

Add a line to the FSX.cfg or P3D Simobjects.cfg

Seriously, I find it surprising that some folks struggle with something this simple.

I guess that it depends upon how many times you've done it. 

The change from Windows XP to Windows 7 made adding scenery through FSX a bit more confusing with the having to click into the blank area thing.  Not at all intuitive.

Ernest Pergrem

A word of caution if you like WoAI aircraft.  They are not compatible with MT6.

I spent several hours trying to install MT6.  I did everything correctly -- multiple times.  But no traffic would show up.  Finally, with ideas from Burkhard, who never gives up, I went in and deleted all WoAI aircraft.  Voila!  Loads of traffic showed up.

My T Pro 6 uses FSX-style schedules. Was it the aircraft or the schedules? If even one FS9 schedule is installed, it  will cause all FSX schedules not to show up:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/384859-using-woai-for-commercial-traffic-any-suggestions-for-adding-ga-traffic/?p=2465645

After losing 20$ and my weekend I am uninstalling this peace of aggrivation and reinstalling My Traffic 2013. After trial and error, finally getting AI planes to show up they are not aligned with add on airports and are half way stuck in terminal buildings, particularly at Fly Tampa airports. I feel I have earned the WC Fields award on this one.

Vic green

After trial and error, finally getting AI planes to show up they are not aligned with add on airports and are half way stuck in terminal buildings, particularly at Fly Tampa airports.

I would suggest running ScruffyDuck's Simple Airport Scanner.  In the majority of cases I found AFCADs listed for my addon airports and MyTraffic.  

The MyTraffic AFCADs add new parking slots and some of those may overlap buildings, etc. in the addon scenery.

Ernest Pergrem

I would suggest running ScruffyDuck's Simple Airport Scanner.  In the majority of cases I found AFCADs listed for my addon airports and MyTraffic.  

The MyTraffic AFCADs add new parking slots and some of those may overlap buildings, etc. in the addon scenery.

Thankyou. Further research says to place the scenery between add on scenery and propeller objects in the scenery librery but for now I'm burned out on this thing. Got to let it rest a while.

Vic green

My T Pro 6 uses FSX-style schedules. Was it the aircraft or the schedules? If even one FS9 schedule is installed, it  will cause all FSX schedules not to show up:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/384859-using-woai-for-commercial-traffic-any-suggestions-for-adding-ga-traffic/?p=2465645

When you select FSX in the WoAI installer it still installs FS9 traffic files. Setting FSX only changes the folder structure for the install.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Further research says to place the scenery between add on scenery and propeller objects in the scenery librery but for now I'm burned out on this thing. Got to let it rest a while.

Here are the installation instructions from page 6...

Then, select “add area” and the window will show all folders in the [Microsoft Flight Simulator X] main Folder. Browse to MyTraffic Professional folder that you created by installation above, so if you installed as example to D:\ browse into D:\MyTraffic Professional\. Select MyTraffic and press OK. Then we recommend that you move the MyTraffic folder down between “Addon Scenery” and “Propellor Objects” to avoid conflicts with other add on airports. After this, the usual scenery indexing takes place and your airports should be populated.

It's essential people read the instructions. They're not complicated.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I got it. Works great. If there are any airport conflicts, I just manually move the airport BGL out of the MyTraffic folder itself. Easy peasy.

Ut2 is still very straight forward, no messing around with bgls and scenery indexs, completely customizable. I'f you can handle the fact you might not see another ai at 30west (which is similar to the real world anyways)

50 percent of me crinches with the fact you guys are messing around with the bgls Like muppets, and the other 50 percent of Me thinks if they can't be arsed to work out the simple importing of flightplans from the library here or download my updates then stuff them, let them waste their life on decompiling bgls of 6 months old schedules..

14ppkc-6.png

After losing 20$ and my weekend I am uninstalling this peace of aggrivation and reinstalling My Traffic 2013. After trial and error, finally getting AI planes to show up they are not aligned with add on airports and are half way stuck in terminal buildings, particularly at Fly Tampa airports. I feel I have earned the WC Fields award on this one.

You had multiple AFCADs installed.