Sign in to follow this  
Sarun Intaralawan

ATN Gauge Alternative for FSX (Pushback steering with arrow keys)

Back in FS2004, there is a gauge called ATN, which allow me to use arrow keys on the keyboard to steer the aircraft during pushback. (Also, allow me to tow the aircraft too!) Is there any equivalent to this?

Regards,

Sarun Intaralawan

I tried the atn.gau in FSX. All subpanels visualize. Some of the sub panel functions work (weight and electrical panel). The pushback and tow don't work. I am trying to e-mail the author. Bob.

I sent Etienne an e-mail but it says not to contact him for any support other than XP. I am running WIN7 64 bit. The file is so old that possibly Etienne replaceis no longer active or his e-mail has changed. Maybe some other gauge guru can help us. The gauge has possibilities. I might just swap the tow/taxi gauge with the groundhandling5 gauge and keep the other sub gauges which work OK.

Back in FS2004, there is a gauge called ATN, which allow me to use arrow keys on the keyboard to steer the aircraft during pushback. (Also, allow me to tow the aircraft too!) Is there any equivalent to this?

Regards,

Sarun Intaralawan

I'm using this gauge in FSX and FSX Steam Edition and the Tug Push/Pull and Taxi functions are all working for me (and pushback steers with the rudder).  The gauge is called atn_pushback_gau12.zip but I'm not sure where I found it.  I'm running on Win 7  64-bit.

Cheers,

Dave W

Bob.

It's here at AVSIV -- atngau12_148688.zip

Tom

I now have it working OK. I had to update my FSUIPC to the latest version.I have taken all of the 3 ATN gauges that I have found and now have the full ATN panel in my 2d panel and I have a push/pull panel that is on in all views. Thanks all for the help. Bob.