Sign in to follow this  
CKAJCA

Eaglesoft Citation X V2

Hello

I have an issue with citation X v2, after aligment the origin is wrong. instead LGTS get ZGTS, EGLC get EGL2 and more. With the result of no departure data

I have the latest airac and default.

Thanks

Why post here when you can and should register at our own product support forums. We do not offer product support at Avsim. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Also, one of the guys (Grant) in our group is REALLY competent in the X.

I don't know how to send a private message. So I try to ask here.

After switching the batteries on aircraft model tells to flightsim that the landing lights are on. It doesn't display anywhere visual but when I use some third party addons they indicate that landing lights are on. Can anyone tell how to fix it?

Artem Titov

RusJet VA captain

2014_12_13_08_40_06_6038.gif?6652

Hello,

I am runing FSX:SE on Windows 10, I have tried multiple tomes installing the Citation X 2.0 and for some reason the "ESDG" directory in "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming..." always fails to install, thus the airplane doesn't work properly. Can anyone help me out?

We've stated numerous times the answer is in our forums. Register and login. No more trouble to register there than here at Avsim.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I'm closing this topic as the OP has been answered.  If you have questions regarding the Citation X, please visit Eaglesoft. 

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10