Sign in to follow this  
gforce800

PMDG 737 NGX and Saitek Multi Panel

Hello, can somebody explain to me in detail how to make saitek multi panel working with ngx?

I would be very grateful! :)

Thanks for any answers!

Everything is now working except A/T when i move the lever to arm it turns on in the sim but when i move it to off nothing happen, and when i press the AP button the CMD A turns on but the light on the panel wont. :/

but spad have already coded the ngx profile which works with saitak mp,why use linda?

LINDA is a very powerful tool and it comes in very handy for PMDG add-ons. I suggest trying the following: 

-Select the PMDG 737NGX profile from the drop-down menu at the top

-Flick the switch on your Multi Panel, and it should automatically bring you to the switch assignment (Button 16). Note: the on/off functions of the switch are not separate buttons, but the "Arm" side is assigned in the "On Press" column, and the "Off" side is assigned in the "On Release" column. 

-Click on "Empty" in the "On Press" column for button 16. 

-Go to "PMDG 737NGX" -> "Autopilot Switches" -> "NGX AP ATHR ARM". 

Repeat this in the "On Release" column for button 16, however select "NGX AP ATHR OFF". 

With regards to the panel's lights: they don't work all the time when using a complex add-on. Also, the values displayed on the panel are different to those of the sim most of the time. 

Oh, and a side note for the future: ask any further questions you may have concerning PMDG products in the PMDG forum. Plenty of help over there :smile:

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg