Sign in to follow this  
arsenerker

FSX-SE Nvidia Inspector doesnt override AA

Sorry cant connect as the last time I did that I got a virus from other party - may have to reinstall video driver - uninstall it then use a driver cleaner and try again - that may work as I dont know what else would cause this as I have not seen this before

What is SE mean is that steam ?

thats okay yes that means steam version

thats okay yes that means steam version

Let me search around- might be a steam issue but doubt it I think reinstalling your video driver would work - pain I know but it should work even downloading a fresh copy of NI wouldnt hurt but this is why your aa is messed up you need to get that exe path working or ni will never do anything 

Hers a post with the same problem but like I said new NI and reload video driver should clear things up

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/390557-nvidia-inspector-unable-to-add-application-to-profile/

Rich Sennett

Let me search around- might be a steam issue but doubt it I think reinstalling your video driver would work - pain I know but it should work even downloading a fresh copy of NI wouldnt hurt but this is why your aa is messed up you need to get that exe path working or ni will never do anything 

there is a shortcut that steam created on my desktop, I cannot add that as fsx.exe, it doesnt recognize it thats why i went to program files x 86 to find the real exe. Do you think there is a conflict between nvidia control panel 3d settings with NI? I appreciate your help mate thanks

how do you do the connecting thing ? to get into your pc

Installed teamviewer - we can try that if your ready

Startup viewer I am ready

Rich Sennett

how do you do the connecting thing ? to get into your pc

Installed teamviewer - we can try that if your ready

let me resend you the new pass, the one I sent you must have expired.

We can chat on notepad check your inbox then I am ready thank you

If fsx.exe is already assigned to FSX-MS, how can you assign it one more time to FSX-SE?

Maybe that is where the problem lies..

Bert

Im on it video driver needs to be reinstalled its glitched between ni and nvidia driver

Rich Sennett

Im on it video driver needs to be reinstalled its glitched between ni and nvidia driver

Richard spent a good one hour in my computer trying to fix the problem.

I would like to thank him for his patience, all the comments from other people are also appreciated

here is the outcome

6ZonPP.png

have a good night all

problem solved

I turned it on like you said but please have a look at the wings, not smooth right? thats my problem. any more suggestions?

This is what my sim looks like with the settings in the AVSIM FSX Configuration Guide - Almost perfect.

2015-4-12_16-47-56-185.png

My system:  i7 4770K w/GTX780 video card.

Best regards,

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

that looks awesome, thanks for sharing I am going to have a look at that configuration guide right now.

What is your avarage fps sir?

This is what my sim looks like with the settings in the AVSIM FSX Configuration Guide - Almost perfect.

2015-4-12_16-47-56-185.png

My system:  i7 4770K w/GTX780 video card.

Best regards,

Best regards,

What is your avarage fps sir?

It depends on the scenery.  Today I flew from Omaha to Chicago with ASN weather and probably had fps that averaged around 40 for the whole flight.  I had photoscenery for Omaha and MSE V2 Ultra res for Chicago and FSDT Chicago loaded.   Had GEX and UTX V2.1 turned on too.  Also used ProATC-X.  The AVSIM FSX Configuration Guide was developed using settings found all around the Internet and these seemed to work the best.  I'm not too happy with the high slider settings but they work.  I also use NO tweaks but I do have my LOD_Radius set at 6.5 and Texture_Max_Load setting at 4096.  It all works great for me.  Trying to use tweaks from yesteryear makes fsx and fsx-se and P3D very frustrating games.  They may work for one situation but not for others. 

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Richard spent a good one hour in my computer trying to fix the problem.

Great glad it worked for you Buddy - tweak a bit as Jim has stated and it will be better

Rich Sennett

Great glad it worked for you Buddy - tweak a bit as Jim has stated and it will be better

I wont forget your help mate, cheers

Glad you got it working.  Looks like the AVSIM guide isn't too far from what NickN suggested, so it must be the sweet spot.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png