Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Odgers

PMDG 777 & MYTraffic 6 in P3D V2.5

Hi Guys,

I am submitting a ticket as well, just noticed that when I am using time compression in the PMDG 777 whilst using MYTraffic 6 in P3D V2.5 (latest hotfixes included) that the traffic keeps reloading after about 10minutes on x16. Did a flight today from KMCO to EGKK and it happened a lot but when I turned the time compression off there were NO issues didn't try and reload once. Thought it a bit strange that's all and seeming as you guys are preparing an update for the 777 in P3D making it compatible with V2.5 latest version etc.. etc... then I thought if it was something you knew that might be triggering it in the 777.

Thanks

Duncan Odgers

PS I have also logged a ticket over at MYTraffic 6 desk but everything was fine before.

Duncan, using any simulation rate change (this is how the time compression works) with a traffic add-on is a gamble.  Using x16 rate with the PMDG 777 is another gamble, I found that scenery keeps reloading and I wonder if that's what you're seeing.  I can run x8 with the NGX but with the 777 my maximum is x4.

This is not a bug.  You're simply asking too much of the applications.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Dan

Thanks for this yes I am seeing P3D bar reloading. I will try your suggestion's I think perhaps I have been a little realistic in my expectations.

Duncan Odgers