Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Orbx FTX Related Releases

:lol: Waiting is NEVER optional in my experience!

Talking of which, and for those who don't have access to the Official Forum. A quote from JV today

"This week I'm going to be revealing screenshots from our first EU airport due for release within the next six weeks.

This is a major milestone for Orbx as it's the first product developed from our Hampshire UK studios and the lead developers are Russ Linn and Russ White.

Stay tuned! smile.png"

This has prompted questions as to whether the field will be released BEFORE the scenery. Unanswered at the time of posting but other threads report increasing the team from 4 to twenty and further European expansion.

Whilst those who "can't wait" tear out their hair (I've non left to tear out :huh: ) I'll revist the NW states to explore some of the areas I've yet to see there ^_^. Looks like OG39 is going to tax my CC.

Geoff

Geoff Brown

At the end of last year, Orbx had a sale of 44% off everything! Anyone know if we're gonna see that sale again this year. I don't own any of their sceneries yet. I'm a bit reluctant to buy a lot of scenery because it's never ending and I'm so focused on the dozens of payware aircraft I have.

At the end of last year, Orbx had a sale of 44% off everything! Anyone know if we're gonna see that sale again this year. I don't own any of their sceneries yet. I'm a bit reluctant to buy a lot of scenery because it's never ending and I'm so focused on the dozens of payware aircraft I have.

Last year sale got a lot of (pre-paid) peoples VERY upset, and for good reasons, as far as we know John V. said that the last year sale was the last one....for ever, no more sales.

NA Blue PFJ service pack has been released.

http://www.orbxsyste...forum/index.php

By the way PCaviator has some Orbx scenery on sale at 25% off boxed versions. However every Tuesday there is an additional 10% off, which should take care of shipping.

http://www.pcaviator.com/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=11

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Upcomming releases or projects for 2013:

EUROPE

EGSG - Stapleford Abbotts

EGTR - Elstree

EGML - Damyns Hall

EGHI - Southampton Intl

EGKN - Kenley Aerodrome

EGKA - Shoreham

EGBN - Nottingham

EGTF - Fairoaks

EGTH - Shuttleworth

EGHC - Lands End

EGLS - Old Sarum

EGLG - Panshagar

EGSV - Old Buckenham

EGVO - Odiham

EGBP - Kemble

EGHN - Isle of wight

EGHJ - Bembridge

EKGL - Deanland Lewes

EGHA - Compton Abbas

EGKB - Biggin Hill

EGKH - Lashenden (Headcorn)

EGKR - Redhill

EGMD - Lydd (Ashford)

EGTO - Rochester

EGHP - Popham

EGBO - Halfpenny green / Wolverhampton

Wales

EGCK - Caernarfon

EGCW - Welshpool

EGFH - Swansea

EGCV - Sleap

NORTH AMERICA

KVUO - Pearson

CEF4 - Airdrie

65S - Bonners Ferry

CYBW - Springbank Calgary

CFX2 - Okotoks Air Ranch, AB

CZPC - Pincher Creek AB

WN54 - Ellerport

KBZN - Bozeman Yellowstone Intl

KELN - Bowers Field

S93 - Cle Elum

KSQL - San Carlos Airport

and more ....

AUSTRALIA

YBTH - Bathurst

YSCB-CITY - Cityscape Canberra

YBRM - Broome International

and more ...

NEW ZEALAND

NZQN - Queenstown

NZKK - Kerikeri and Bay Of Islands surrounds

NZTG - Tauranga Airport

NZRO - Rotorua Intl

NZMO - Te Anau Airport/Manapouri

and more ...

Now to the full-featured FTX regions coming in 2013/14:

FTX EU Wales

FTX EU Scotland

FTX EU Northern Ireland

FTX EU Ireland

FTX EU Netherlands

FTX NA South Alaska

FTX NA Northern California

FTX NA New England Maritimes

... you know what, I give up trying to post anything other than plain text here.

Scotland is out, Wales and England have new patches. Go to the Orbx web site for download info.

Have you ever tried to join that site? After 6 messages about wrong names and passwords I gave up.

Yep!  Took me about 2 minutes.

... you know what, I give up trying to post anything other than plain text here.

Scotland is out, Wales and England have new patches. Go to the Orbx web site for download info.

Sorry Gents,

We have been under severe website attacks from a number of sources trying to bring us down for some time. Fortunately our new security systems are isolating and identifying the systems involved and taking counter measures.

Kind regards,

Well, thanks for the diligence in keeping AvSim operating despite the attacks Stephen. I do, however, get an idea of what it feels like to be 'collateral damage' in a battle of leviathans.