Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Orbx FTX Related Releases

Is there any way to tell if all the patches are up to date?  Other than running them all again?

Gord

CYYC

Is there any way to tell if all the patches are up to date?  Other than running them all again?

Gord

CYYC

Hi Gord,

FTX Central->Tools->Reports->FTX Products Installed will give you a complete list of everything ORBX and current installed versions.

Hope this helps.

Gerald

EAA #: 1317747

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5

I meant on my setup, but I ran them all again anyway.

Just to be safe.

I see there was a new library so it was a good thing.

Gord

Off topic i know but

Are the orbx objects librairies cumulatives or do they have to be updated one after the other

Norway is out!

ZORAN

Is there any info anywhere about when various airports will be updated for P3D v2? I check the product descriptions periodically but that is a very inefficient method!

Will the migration tool allow you to install them in P3D v2 without any problems? I also have FSX installed and won't be uninstalling it any time soon, so if that is an issue it would be a deal breaker.

Thanks.

- Bill Magann

Is there any info anywhere about when various airports will be updated for P3D v2? I check the product descriptions periodically but that is a very inefficient method!

You could browse their Release Announcements, and check for which airports "Triple Installers" (FSX, P3D and P3D v2.x) are available already. That's the most efficient solution I can currently think of.

I already have all of the North American airports that have the triple installers lol. I just wish that they would give us some idea if and when the rest will be available. It is a sin that Jackson Hole hasn't been made available yet.

- Bill Magann

Guys, new area is out: Monument Valley

Same creator as Yosemite Valley

Cheers!

Maarten

New airport on the way from Orbtx,   Airport will be PAHO Homer Alaska 

EDITED TO REMOVE FREE ADVERTISING.

I certainly hope you finish and release the OpenLC North America before heading back to Germany.

No word on that lately, unless I missed it.

RodeoGeorge

Why oh why did I waste my vote on Spain :lol:  I'd love to see OpenLC North America sometime this year.  I know ORBX hands their hands full that's for sure

Chris Sunseri

it looks like a new orbx libs was released today that has an updated objectflow.dll for the fsx-se users out there!

cheers,

-andy crosby