Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Great Deal on Orbx addons at the flightsimstore.com!

Ok so here's the deal this sale is on the boxed items but if you buy a boxed product you can"purchase" the download of that product for free.  The Boxed products are only $4.57 US and shipping to the US for the 5 airports I got was $23. So basically I got the airports for $9 a piece while the download versions of these cost around $20!! This only works if you buy a few of the airports as this will allow you to combine shipping, The Lancair is also on sale as well. so it was quite a deal. I'm downloading the airports now,I guess I'll use the disks for something IDK what maybe eBay them.

http://www.flightsimstore.com/index.php?currency=USD&manufacturers_id=153&sort=3a

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Too bad all the airports require the purchase of FTX foundation scenery.

And they are all DVDs too. No downloads I can see of. Wonder what the shipping would be to the UK? Would it outweigh the 'bargains',.........er?

I wish ORBX would shift some of their airport team to making big airports for us Tube fliers instead of mostly GA and Light Business Jet airports.   So many major airports still need payware love out there and ORBX is extremely talented at the airports they make.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

I wish ORBX would shift some of their airport team to making big airports for us Tube fliers instead of mostly GA and Light Business Jet airports.

Argh!  NO!

Sorry, but there's almost no-one else doing quality GA fields.  Please leave us poor GA guys at least ONE good airport developer. :(

Scott

I saw this last week, but was not confident that I would receive access to download the updated P3Dv2 installers. My guess is I won't.

I saw this last week, but was not confident that I would receive access to download the updated P3Dv2 installers. My guess is I won't.

Even if it says on flightsimstore website "Buy the box, then "purchase" the download FREE!"?

Even if it says on flightsimstore website "Buy the box, then "purchase" the download FREE!"?

Hmm okay, good point.

[goes promptly to FSS]

Yea I download addons about 5 min after I bought the disks and most of the airports are p3dv2 compat. I just wish I had picked up the Lance air since shiping for as many disks as I wanted was only $23 to the US

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

most of the airports are p3dv2

Can you kindly list them please?

Can you kindly list them please?

Well all of them actually a couple you have to use the migration tool but they work fine.

All unusable in P3DV2

Actually I have all the ones I bought working I p3dv2. You download the installers from FSS. For the ones with no p3dv2 installer just use the migration tool

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

You haven't even checked, have you..?

Yes, I flew out of KSFF a few nights ago which doesn't have a p3dv2 installer. Some of the others do have p3dv2 installers

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.