Calling all guinea pigs.........  :smile:

th_Guinea_Pig_eating_apple_zpstdgl5gci.j

Whos going to be the first to report?

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Let me guess without even looking...optimizations and support for GTA V :P .

Ryan

Let me guess without even looking...optimizations and support for GTA V :P .

Yep.

Júnior Silva

Runway and taxiway lights are again not working in P3D with this new driver. 

This is a bad joke right?   Well... I'll not be switching with this set.  Hey Nvidia/LM.. whoever... can you stop with the YoYo fix/break cycling?  It gets old after a while.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

**Just in time for the highly anticipated title Grand Theft Auto V, this new GeForce Game Ready driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience. With support for GeForce SLI technology and one-click game setting optimizations within GeForce Experience, you'll have the best possible performance and image quality during gameplay. In addition, this driver is aligned with today's launch of the world's fastest gaming GPU; the GeForce GTX Titan X**

They're really getting cocky now....

Good one! :lol:

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Odd ... I'm actually getting 3 Way SLI working in my Titan X's now ... hmmmm.

Cheers, Rob.

Odd ... I'm actually getting 3 Way SLI working in my Titan X's now ... hmmmm.

Cheers, Rob.

You have 2 Titan X's - I cant even get one - what the hell - dam thats cool Rob holy crap - you been holding out 

Rich Sennett

Sorry, was a tease ... shouldn't have done that.

Sorry, was a tease ... shouldn't have done that.

Good one - wow thats a great April fools day joke - fell for that one big

Rich Sennett

Good one - wow thats a great April fools day joke - fell for that one big

Me too, shows how desperate we are. :)

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Well nvidia must be starting to listen this is by far the best driver I have seen so far - getting decent AA now on aircraft exterior - highly recommend trying this and use a good driver cleaner - no NI - just out of the box control panel settings - changed nothing - well done this time Nvidia - distant terrain is a bit blurry but that may just using it more or just a switch here and  there but at least we something to work with - vc still shimmering a bit but trying to stay away from NI guess I was spoiled in P3D 2.4

Rich Sennett