Well nvidia must be starting to listen this is by far the best driver I have seen so far - getting decent AA now on aircraft exterior - highly recommend trying this and use a good driver cleaner - no NI - just out of the box control panel settings - changed nothing - well done this time Nvidia - distant terrain is a bit blurry but that may just using it more or just a switch here and  there but at least we something to work with - vc still shimmering a bit but trying to stay away from NI guess I was spoiled in P3D 2.4

How is neutering us night fliers yet again considered a 'Good Job' by Nvidia?   Maybe I can just grand theft auto V some runway lights.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

How is neutering us night fliers yet again considered a 'Good Job' by Nvidia?   Maybe I can just grand theft auto V some runway lights.

Didn't notice that yet - guess we cant have everything Brian 

Rich Sennett

Didn't notice that yet - guess we cant have everything Brian 

I guess not... we the red headed step children of the gaming world.   *points at Nvidia*  YOU....   FIX IT.... NOW.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

I guess not... we the red headed step children of the gaming world.   *points at Nvidia*  YOU....   FIX IT.... NOW.

Yup to bad as the image quality has improved - just a bit of shimmering with stock driver is a good thing for me anyway - deal with lights until they fix it but how will they know there is an issue- now thats the big question as they dont even know what flightsim is even though we keep buying their expensive cards

Rich Sennett

Placing my order for AMD 390X.  Wish me luck.

Cheers, Rob.

Cheers, Rob.

Is this another joke?  :)

Love to see AMD back in the game.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Anyone tried this in fsx ?  I have a 680gtx over 3 surround monitors.

Are the runway lights broken in fsx as well?

cheers

3080rtx  on a i7 12700k with 32 Gig ddr5. 2gig Ssd

Quest 2

Windows 11

Well nvidia must be starting to listen this is by far the best driver I have seen so far - getting decent AA now on aircraft exterior - highly recommend trying this and use a good driver cleaner - no NI - just out of the box control panel settings - changed nothing - well done this time Nvidia - distant terrain is a bit blurry but that may just using it more or just a switch here and  there but at least we something to work with - vc still shimmering a bit but trying to stay away from NI guess I was spoiled in P3D 2.4

Is uninstalling the current driver and installing the new one not good enough?

I have it installed on the laptop. Everything looks fine no issues and I haven't even touched the control panel as yet. DCS world plays nicely so does Fsx / FS9 and X plane 10  :)

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Is uninstalling the current driver and installing the new one not good enough?

Some say yes - some say no - I like to clean the old driver after uninstalling it from add remove programs - up to you

Rich Sennett

I think if we change the name of our simulators to "Grand Theft Airplane" we may receive a response! :rolleyes:

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Tried the new Driver. Looks good but no Rwy lights here. I have been running the 337.88. Is there a newer one that everything works. Using Geforce 780.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

I think if we change the name of our simulators to "Grand Theft Airplane" we may receive a response! :rolleyes:

Excellent idea LMAO - good one

Tried the new Driver. Looks good but no Rwy lights here. I have been running the 337.88. Is there a newer one that everything works. Using Geforce 780.

No - have to wait till they fix it and then see what they mess up next time

Rich Sennett

-----------------------------------------

I FINALLY have it figured out...Rob is really: Bill Gates!  Dang...it took me awhile to ferret this out...LOLOLOL!  'Rob Ainscough' is just his  :ph34r:  on-line handle....

Enjoy, Rob...let us know how it goes..  :good:  ^_^