Sign in to follow this  
denali

New Driver, 350.12, (no foolin')

SLI driver for ... Grand Theft Auto 5!!!   Wooo hooo!!!

GeForce Game Ready Driver for Grand Theft Auto V

Just in time for the highly anticipated title Grand Theft Auto V, this new GeForce Game Ready driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience. With support for GeForce SLI technology and one-click game setting optimizations within GeForce Experience, you'll have the best possible performance and image quality during gameplay. In addition, this driver is aligned with today's launch of the world's fastest gaming GPU; the GeForce GTX Titan X.

Game Ready
Best gaming experience for Grand Theft Auto V, including support for SLI Technology and GeForce Experience 1-click optimizations 

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/83819/en-us

Driver is performing good, gives a very good AA (SGSS at 2x is end of shimmering in my P3D), little fps gain, but no runwaylights - this is ashowstopper.

regards

Michael

Sigh, I installed without thinking, haven't tested yet.  Looking forward to lightless runways I guess.

Only for GTA 5 PC. Don't care, since it's better on the PS4 anyway.

Better on PS4? Ha.. I can't believe that for a second. Haven't seen a console ever compare to any reasonable PC. Offering superior graphics and mod support, GTA V will be amazing on the PC.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Yes, PAPI lights are gone again with these latest drivers from nVidia.

I guess it really is time to see how AMD's 390X works in P3D.

Cheers, Rob.

LOL I love how your titan x becomes just a throwaway item Rob, now who was it you promised to sell it to? :P

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

I'll put the Titan X in my other test PC if the AMD 390X pans out.

It's only hardware ... my loyalty to computer components goes about as far as the manufacturers loyalty to me :)

Cheers, Rob.

Sigh, I installed without thinking, haven't tested yet.  Looking forward to lightless runways I guess.

You're not alone...sigh indeed...

Richard Åsberg

Yes, PAPI lights are gone again with these latest drivers from nVidia.

I guess it really is time to see how AMD's 390X works in P3D.

Cheers, Rob.

I am very pessimistic unless amd releasing a driver support for p3d.

the memory bandwidth of the 390x will be 4096bit/s (not sure), what affect has it to p3d? Faster loading textures?

Nvidia on top form as ever!

6ode7l.jpg

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

I'll put the Titan X in my other test PC if the AMD 390X pans out.

It's only hardware ... my loyalty to computer components goes about as far as the manufacturers loyalty to me :)

Cheers, Rob.

I'm fascinated to see how the R9 390X goes. I have an overclocked 290X at the moment and I don't think it deserves the hate that AMD cards seem to get in the flight sim community. Indeed, I held off getting the 980 recently to see how the 390X performs.

KR

Simon