Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

the FTX (ORBX) website has been off-line, all morning....

But the Australian-based FSS is online. Yet.

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

But the Australian-based FSS is online. Yet.

There might be perhaps, a power outage that shut down ORBX's server location, and not FSS. 

Our website, forum and email are all hosted with the same company as ORBX. We have sent correspondence on the matter and hope it's resolved soon!

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Bummer... bought Trees HD and need the new Orbxlibs but can't download it now... I think a vital file like that should be available from other sites too, like the Flightsimstore...

That'll be a very colourful correspondence I'll be bound!

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I am also finding that FTX Central 2 is no longer showing my installed add-ons. Does it work by polling the Orbx servers before letting addons run, e.g. is it DRM?

EDIT: Also I had a ton of problems last night with FSS, the site was super slow and sent me several purchase notifications. Really hope I didn't use the site during a hack?

I am also finding that FTX Central 2 is no longer showing my installed add-ons. Does it work by polling the Orbx servers before letting addons run, e.g. is it DRM?

EDIT: Also I had a ton of problems last night with FSS, the site was super slow and sent me several purchase notifications. Really hope I didn't use the site during a hack?

I just read your post...and was curious...fired up Central 2..and everything shows as it should. Did that with P3D as well.  You might have an issue....

I just read your post...and was curious...fired up Central 2..and everything shows as it should. Did that with P3D as well.  You might have an issue....

Having said that, the Orbx site literally just came back online as well. Just good timing on your end.

And now my addons all show up.

I have found the site has been down for several days. Does anybody know what is going on and why have they not offered an explanation about what is going on?

spinker

I have found the site has been down for several days. Does anybody know what is going on and why have they not offered an explanation about what is going on

Guess  you havnt  been online  for  awhile,  they had  to change  their  server   and  its taken longer  than expected,  buts its  been up  for  the past  2  days  now, least  it  has  been  for  me

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Not for me in New Mexico.  I still get the message they are down and moving the service to another location.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

Guest tymk

Hi,

I had the same issue (stuck at the black screen with message), forcing the page to refresh (Ctrl+F5) solved it.

Tym

I have found the site has been down for several days. Does anybody know what is going on and why have they not offered an explanation about what is going on?

spinker

Guess  you havnt  been online  for  awhile,  they had  to change  their  server   and  its taken longer  than expected,  buts its  been up  for  the past  2  days  now, least  it  has  been  for  me

Not for me in New Mexico.  I still get the message they are down and moving the service to another location.

Noel

Hi,

I had the same issue (stuck at the black screen with message), forcing the page to refresh (Ctrl+F5) solved it.

Tym

I guess all of you didn't notice that the OP asked (and you-re replaying to) about an event that happened OVER A YEAR AGO....

It's down now because of server maintenance/migration.