Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

RAF Cosford FlightSim Show 2015

I will make sure to introduce myself to you this time, Ray! :smile:

Look forward to meeting you properly too Christopher. :smile:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I've been to every one of these so far with my family (they willingly go!). I'll definitely be going to this one too!

To anyone undecided if they want to go to the show Cosford has a superb museum with free entry. There's a Vulcan, TSR-2 and many other wonderful exhibits. Between the museum and the FS show it's a brilliant day out.

And its location in the middle of England makes travelling by road or rail not too long a journey.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Chris, Paul, Ray - Look forward to seeing you all there! K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX3090

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

To anyone undecided if they want to go to the show Cosford has a superb museum with free entry. There's a Vulcan, TSR-2 and many other wonderful exhibits. Between the museum and the FS show it's a brilliant day out.

It's also the only place in the world where you will see complete versions of all three V bombers (Avro Vulcan, Handley Page Victor, and Vickers Valiant).

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The museum is excellent, a great day out on it's own.

I've just been persuaded to go, so see you guys there. I'm looking forward to it.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Kevin / Steve. Look forward to seeing you both. :smile:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Nice one, Steve. Maybe we should all have some kind of name badge on?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Adrian - top man at NWFSG - has supplied us with badges so those of us in the group will be wearing ours.

Takes me back to the FS shows at the National Motorcycle Museum in Brum when we wore our badges so other members of CompuServe FS Group would recognise us. That would be mid 90s. How time flies.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Kevin / Steve. Look forward to seeing you both. :smile:

Nice one, Steve. Maybe we should all have some kind of name badge on?

Be under the clock wearing a pink Carnation. :D

Plenty of time to work something out. Get your tickets now for the goody bag, usually two or three boxed products In there. There's probably something we already own, so it's worth arranging a swap meet near the end of the day.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

I have just donated one of my freebies from last year's show to another flightsimmer. It was a brand new, unopened copy of the JustFlight 146-200/300. I already have the Quality Wings version of the plane, so I was just waiting for an opportunity to help someone else. I love doing stuff like that :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I'll bring you all a copy of my Jersey scenery :P

where is everyone staying? I've found a good campsite 5miles away so been mulling over bringing my tent :)

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX3090

xaP1VAU.png

I would love to see UK2000 and SIM720 at this year's show (including a handful of fellow beta testers), and a surprise visit by Darren and Vikki (formerly of Earth Simulations) would be the icing on the cake!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

We could hope Chris but I wouldn't count on it...

xaP1VAU.png

I would have thought that some of my fellow UK2000 beta testers would want to come to the show, Kevin. I live 150 miles from RAF Cosford, but I had absolutely no hesitation in purchasing a ticket. Missing the show just isn't a sensible option for me! :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png