Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Stunning Hi def photos of the AA NG and 777-200

Stunning photos for Wallpapers.

41525.jpg

All here

http://hub.aa.com/en/nr/multimedia/image?zonemode=fleet

Enjoy!

This livery for the NG is also on AVSIM library look for the name Christian Mohr  

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Not sure what this has to do with the PMDG support forum.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Well they do NG's and 777-200

and its a General forum.

There is also a link to the NG livery for the PMDG 737 800WL that is for the very aircraft thats pictured.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

It's comments like this that make me not want to come here anymore!

Jimmy Nestor

Not shure that you're comment has anything to do with this topic! -_-

It's comments like this that make me not want to come here anymore!

Why? It's off topic. It's not about PMDG product support. It's not that relevant to flight simulation either. It belongs elsewhere.

Not shure that you're comment has anything to do with this topic! -_-

Artur, as the topic is "off topic" that's not surprising. :)

ki9cAAb.jpg

OK Kevin,

The title of this forum is

PMDG General Forum

Its a General forum, its a post about 737/777 and a link(name to find) to a livery for PMDG 737. The photo and the link alone make it worth a post in the General Forum.  

and to that you say....

It's not that relevant to flight simulation either

Really!! Words fail me.

------------------------

To everyone else glad you enjoyed the photos and your support to how silly one reply was..  :smile:

Here hopefully is a direct link to the livery, what am amazing job Christian Mohr  did.

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=184401

OK Kevin,

The title of this forum is

PMDG General Forum

The picture is of the NG the version PMDG Make with a name to find the file of the livery of the 738 that I posted. Along with a link to the stunning photos of it and the 777. Also A product that PMDG make.

Its a General forum, its a post about 737/777 and a link(name to find) to a livery for PMDG 737. The photo and the link alone make it worth a post in the General Forum.

and to that you say....

Really!! Words fail me.

------------------------

To everyone else glad you enjoyed the photos and your support to how silly one reply was.. :smile:

Here hopefully is a direct link to the livery, what am amazing job Christian Mohr did.

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=184401

It's a forum for the support of PMDG products, not for anything randomly associated to aircraft PMDG simulate. As for having a link to an American Airlines livery? Really, is that such a surprising find that needs to be shared?

On the topic basis you accept this forum would be clogged up with threads linking to airline websites and airliner photo websites. Let's keep it for the reasons it was intended for, please.

"General" in this case means PMDG support and announcements generally, not specific to one sim.

ki9cAAb.jpg

I had a feeling this would happen, but I left it anyway, in hopes that it wouldn't.

Since the post had to do with the NG and the 777, I left it. Apart from the livery in the file library, it's not directly PMDG-related. Still, it's a nice break from the 1000th accidental duplicate post because of that forum error, and the 442nd post asking why trying to get the update results in an infinite loop. Sure, it's not specifically about our offerings, but it's related in a stretched way.

People who are fans of our offerings are likely fans of the real offerings, so it somewhat makes sense. At the same time, the fact that someone questioned the applicability isn't too surprising. While it's the General forum, it's the PMDG General Forum. In other words, a forum to discuss generic PMDG-related things. This sits right on the border. It has a part that's related, and it has a part that isn't.

If someone questions the relevance, the correct response would be to explain the relevance cooly, and calmly. The question wasn't an attack, itself. It's just like when I ask people why they do certain things. Most of the time, I'm just trying to figure out their logic.

"Not sure what this has to do with the PMDG support forum. "

"It's PMDG related because I wanted to point out a livery that matches some awesome pictures I found."

Question addressed. Relevance established. The thread carries on.

Kyle Rodgers

The word of common since.

Thank you very much Kyle.

I've made a new Wallpaper from the photo thought I would share, I've added some contrast etc and cropped it. 1920x1080

myDT.jpg

As for having a link to an American Airlines livery? Really, is that such a surprising find that needs to be shared?

I enjoyed his pictures and the link. I think they fit in here, as it's about NG 737 and 777 aircraft.

If you don't like the topic, then don't post in it. Simple for everyone. Let dedicated forum mods handle what belongs and what doesn't.

I enjoyed his pictures and the link. I think they fit in here, as it's about NG 737 and 777 aircraft.

Thanks AJ

Made two wallpapers for the 777-200 both 1920x1080, Enjoy! 

777dt.jpg

777dt2.jpg