Sign in to follow this  
IanHarrison

Button Control for PMDG747

As Aerosoft have now released PMDG 747-400X for FSX and the corresponding FS2Crew to match, I was just wondering if the FS2Crew program could be updated some time to PMDG737NG standards and modernity. It really looks ancient and it would make it so much easier to learn if it were the same as the 737NG.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

I'd say it's more likely that we'll see a FS2Crew Voice/Button control for PMDG's 747 v2.0 that's currently in development. The 'ancient' look seems to fit quite well with the 747 v1 don't you think? ;)

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

Thanks guys.

I bought the "old" version because it is on special at the moment from Aerosoft at roughly half of what buying direct from PMDG would cost.

Look forward to the more modern version but after 2 days, I am at least managing to fly the demo to RJAA.

The only problem is that the Cold and dark FS2Crew set up file has got corrupted and shows a live plane with only the engines off instead of all systems off.

Can I just use the PMDG cold and dark instead?

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.