How do I Reverse thrust Two Engines using Saitek Yoke and throttle quadrant in FSX.

In the buttons and switches menu I only have one throttle description.

I know how to do it for one engine but not for two engines. Can someone help me please?

This is my hardware configuration. Throttle, Throttle, Prop, Prop, Mixture, mixture.

This is my hardware configuration. Throttle, Throttle, Prop, Prop, Mixture, mixture.

Shouldn't that be:

Throttle1, Throttle2, Prop1, Prop2, Mixture1, mixture2?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

yes.

So does that mean you now have two axises recognised as throttle 1 and throttle 2?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

How do I Reverse thrust Two Engines using Saitek Yoke and throttle quadrant in FSX. In the buttons and switches menu I only have one throttle description. I know how to do it for one engine but not for two engines. Can someone help me please? This is my hardware configuration. Throttle, Throttle, Prop, Prop, Mixture, mixture.

You can't assign a reverse thrust axis in FSX. The only thing that you can do is assign the button (the 'click' you hear when you put the throttle down all the way) at the bottom of of a throttle lever (use the one assigned to axis 1, as this gives you the flexibility to add or remove throttle axes) to the 'decrease thrust quickly' button, assigned to F2 by default. Make sure to turn repeat all the way up. This way, when you bring the throttle levers all the way down and trigger the button, reverse thrust will be engaged on all engines. Unfortunately, using this (the only) method you can only apply 100% reverse, and you can't make one engine reverse while the other does not, but I can't think of a situation where you'd need to do that anyway. 

You can't assign a reverse thrust axis in FSX

you can't make one engine reverse while the other does not

Unless you have a registered FSUIPC, in which case you can do both of those things. On my Twin Otter, for example, I have independent analogue axes mapped to reverse (the yellow levers in my cockpit). It can help with backing up and turning around!

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

I have the Saitek throttle quadrant. This is my throttle reverse setup from my FSUIPC.ini, using button 20 for Throttle1 and button 21 for Throttle2:

0=R0,20,C65966,0
1=U0,20,C65967,0
2=R0,21,C65971,0
3=U0,21,C65972,0

Marc ter Heide