Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

GTN750/650 P3Dv2 with plane

Well might have been covered somewhere here but i must have missed this one out since i mostly fly jets but i guess for my bush flight you can tell me if i should buy this one or if is a must have?

I cant find a compatible list so can you recommend me a good bush airplane with this one ? 

I only have default GA and the Lancair (ORBX which doesnt work in P3Dv2)

No rush as i am about to re install 12945 tonight

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

F1 GTN is an amazing product, best custom GPS I've used.

Thanks , looks pretty nice. Right now i am using EFB from aivlasoft but is feels like cheating.

Are there a list to which planes it will work/install ?. What GA should i use in Alaska,PNW ? It seems like the A36 can be on its heel at FL130.

Thanks

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

A2A just released an update for GTN integration for several of their aircraft, Cherokee, C172 and C182. Especially the C182 is a very nice bush flier, with the extra power.

Cheers!

Maarten

A2A just released an update for GTN integration for several of their aircraft, Cherokee, C172 and C182. Especially the C182 is a very nice bush flier, with the extra power.

Looks like my first A2A then (C182),

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

RealAir Turbine Duke v2

A2A Skylane, (and apparently with the update Cherokee and C172)

Milviz B55, C310, MD530, and Bell 407

Alabeo Saratoga TC

Flysimware C441

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

RealAir Turbine Duke v2

A2A Skylane, (and apparently with the update Cherokee and C172)

Milviz B55, C310, MD530, and Bell 407

Alabeo Saratoga TC

Flysimware C441

I own all of these with exception of the Flysimware C441 and they are all fantastic addons to P3Dv2, and the GTN integration is the icing on the cake!

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Is it sufficient to only buy the 750, or do you miss some features\usability by not having the 650?

From what I can see on their website it looks like they are 65 dollars each.

Espen

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

Is it sufficient to only buy the 750, or do you miss some features\usability by not having the 650?

From what I can see on their website it looks like they are 65 dollars each.

Espen

You got it backwards hehe.  If you only buy the 650 you miss out on more.

The 750 is without a doubt the first one I'd buy.  And yes that's the price for P3D.  The only downside imo that there wasn't a bundle price.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I bought the gtn 750 today and i am not happy with it at the moment. did a flight plan in the houston area and there are alot of fixes missing.It is not a complete data base.

Sent a ticket in if this is not resolved the i will ask for money back as they have a 30 day option for p3d

Regards Ted Kiser

I bought the gtn 750 today and i am not happy with it at the moment. did a flight plan in the houston area and there are alot of fixes missing.It is not a complete data base.

Sent a ticket in if this is not resolved the i will ask for money back as they have a 30 day option for p3d

Regards Ted Kiser

The GTN750 is an invaluable tool for use in any GA aircraft. I purchased both the GTN750 and the A2A C182 just for the purpose of jumping around Alaska. I've only got about 5 hours in flying the combo, and I am always finding more neat features that simplify flying.

The only issue I've had with the GTN750 is currently being looked into. I was amazed at not only the quality, but the speed of the customer service. Best I have found yet.

The only two things I would like it to have is actual weather functionality. The systems are there, they just need to be coded in to the GTN with data from ASN. Which despite what I've read, they are going to look at implementing. It's just low on the priority list for the moment.

Basically what I'm getting at is give it time to sink in, and let their customer service help you out. I'm sure you can get what your looking for.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

Do you have to buy it twice FSX and P3D?

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Do you have to buy it twice FSX and P3D?

Unfortunately yes. This seems to be the new trend with addons.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

Ted, the database is complete, but it does not match the sim's ancient (relatively speaking) database...

...so yes, there will always be some discontinuity between the GTN750/650's data and what is in the sim.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator