Sign in to follow this  
xplane260

PMDG 737 Gauges Problem

Can anyone help me I have been at this for several days I am exhausted before I had been receiving a crash with the error saying PMDG 737 DLL error after hours work and uninstalling and re-installing the error went away but know the gauges don't even load as if the airplane was never activated and the aircraft does not initialize can anyone please help me I am desperate at this point.

Thank You    

Full names in the PMDG forum please.  It often helps if you provide a little more information, such as does the 20s initialization occur, if you are using FSXSE or P3D you found the readme and followed it's instructions regarding simConnect?

Dan Downs KCRP

Full names in the PMDG forum please.  It often helps if you provide a little more information, such as does the 20s initialization occur, if you are using FSXSE or P3D you found the readme and followed it's instructions regarding simConnect?

I am Lucia Ortega the 20s initialization does not occur nor do I use FSXSE or P3D I have FSX.

I think your best bet is to open a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support (http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx), you will have to create a support account if it is your first ticket because sales accounts are different from support accounts.

You can add a signature block to make it easy to post your name, see your profile settings by starting at your username in upper right corner of the avsim forum page.

Dan Downs KCRP