Sign in to follow this  
N405GJ

Flysimware 50% Off

Maybe, instead of blindly posting an ad, verify it first. This is not the first time it has happened here. 

Maybe, instead of blindly posting an ad, verify it first. This is not the first time it has happened here.

So we should not share a limited time offer with fellow enthusiasts? There was no mention of dates on the company's website, and they admitted to having not updated their store properly when the sale ended. Do you question every sale you stumble across? I know I don't. I trust the vendor to keep their prices current, and go from there. For what it is worth, I personally did not request to purchase anything at the incorrectly listed price.

Common sense dictates the above. It's not my, or anyone's, responsibility to check with a company to ensure they are charging what they want. It becomes our responsibility if there is a discrepancy noticed after the transaction by either party. Next time, how about not coming into a post and slinging comments.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

In the words of John McEnroe..."you cant be serious!!"

ZORAN

In the words of John McEnroe..."you cant be serious!!"

Yeah his comment took me as rather passive aggressive. It's the typical type of statement that are from arrogant people hiding behind a internet profile. Also known as a troll in other parts of the web. Even with the average age and maturity levels of most of us in the hobby, we still have a fantastic community that I am really enjoying being back involved with.

Mods, feel free to lock this one up if you wish. I don't see this going anywhere constructive. That conversation can be had at a different sub forum if it needs to.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST