Sign in to follow this  
cujo3131

No first officer voices

Good afternoon,

I haven't seen this topic posted before, but if it has please direct me to the post. Any way, after installing the latest update for the PMDG 737, I ran into a problem with the first officer's voice being omitted. The only sound coming out of him is calling out " starter cutout" after the engines have been started.

I have run the FS2Crew configurator and I do get the message that I don't have the service pack 1C. I even added  FS2Crew emergency hoping that it might have the appropriate updates. I now show starting up FS2Crew that I am running 2.3E.

I am at a loss on how to fix this. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in Advance

The message about SP1C can be ignored since you have SP1D.

FO's voice: Are you following the tutorial?  Please re-fly the tutorial.

If you hear "starter cutout" you should hear the others assuming your audio is setup properly.

Best,

sorry I haven't replied sooner. I have followed the tutorial I've had FS2Crew for nearly a year and it was all working prior to this issue. A thought that I had, was when uninstalling is there any data left behind anywhere that may cause any issues? Really at a loss as to what may have occurred. I am running windows 8.1 with all UAC's turned off and admin rights given to the Configurator.

Thanks again for looking into what the problem maybe, even if its the person sitting in front on the computer causing the issue.LOL

sorry I haven't replied sooner. I have followed the tutorial I've had FS2Crew for nearly a year and it was all working prior to this issue. A thought that I had, was when uninstalling is there any data left behind anywhere that may cause any issues? Really at a loss as to what may have occurred. I am running windows 8.1 with all UAC's turned off and admin rights given to the Configurator.

Thanks again for looking into what the problem maybe, even if its the person sitting in front on the computer causing the issue.LOL

It's probably your speaker configuration.

Look about half way down this page:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=troubleshooting5

Cheers,

Good afternoon,

That got it too work. Thanks for all your help. I didn't make any changes really, but hit the apply and it started working.