Sign in to follow this  
flysupersonic

My Traffic V6 not loading in P3D

Hey guys, 

I was able to successfully install My Traffic V6 onto FSX, however I am unable to do so in P3D. I followed the instructions as outlined in the installation guide , fire up the sim, add the scenery folder and no traffic. 

I am also getting the error below. Uninstalling and re installing and yet I get the same problem, No Traffic !

Any thoughts? 

Scenery.CFG file error.local scenery directory (C:\mytraffic professioal\scenery) in scenery area.126 not found 

Thank you, 

MC

When you assed the entry to the Scenery Library - did you browse to the C:\MyTraffic Professional folder or the C:\MyTraffic Professional\Scenery folder? If the latter - that's incorrect.

Another thought - did you tell the Communicator you were running P3D?

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Vgbaron - I told the communicator I was running P3D and pointed the scenery library to C:MyTraffic Professional Folder .

I tried a few more things and nothing worked .

Well seems you have NOT added MyTraffic to your scenery.cfg. You have to do that manually. The right path should be C:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic\Scenery

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Well seems you have NOT added MyTraffic to your scenery.cfg. You have to do that manually. The right path should be C:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic\Scenery

The docs say that is not correct - it should be C:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic

from Burkhard:

Without \scenery, only D:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic

For FSX and P3D, a scenery Folder is a Folder that has a subfolder \scenery and maybe \texture.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Thanks for the replies , I Will add it manually.

I thought that you added the scenery within the flight sim ? Like in the instructions?

Thank you,

MC

You add it "manually" in the P3D, opened program. From there you click on add, then click browse - to (example of where you have MT 6.0 installed) ex:  browse to C:\MyTrafficProfessional\MyTraffic and click ok........and name it My Traffic IF it asks you for a "name of scenery"...............

You may be confusing this with adding the #9 Line in the scenery.cfg..

Good luck..........I've had it working great as long as P3d has been out.