Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Integrating a GTN 750

Hi, I've done a merge of the TBM850 MFD and the Flight1 GTN750...

Works surprisingly well!

If you own both and would like to test, send me a PM with your email address..

B)

• Upvote 1

Bert

Hi Bert!  Would love to try the GTN750 in my 850.  jpmouse@ix.netcom.com Thanks in advance. I appreciate your spirit of sharing your expertise

JPMouse

Hi Bert! I´d like to try the merge of the TBM850 MFD and the Flight1 GTN750. Sure it works wonderful as the merge of the H850XP! You have my eMail but anyway I,m sending one to You right now. Thanks!!

Roberto

Thanks for the Mods, Bert. The merge works wonderful. Good job. Keep the hard work and great collaboration to facilitate the use of the F1 GTN excellent tool in these complicated planes!

Oi, eu fiz uma mesclagem do TBM850 MFD eo Flight1 GTN750 ...

Funciona surpreendentemente bem!

Se você possui tanto e gostaria de testar, me envie um PM com o seu endereço de e-mail ..

B)

Hello Bert! I would love to experience the GTN 750 in my TBM 850. celsomocher@yahoo.com. I thank your good will.

Hello Bert! I would love to experience the GTN 750 in my TBM 850. celsomocher@yahoo.com. I thank your good will.

Hello,

I would also not mind to test out a copy of the integration. my email is husseinferman@yahoo.com 

Thank you

Bert, thank you so much for this mod!!  I must say, you and Ryan B are great assets to this community.  Can't say enough about the help you two have lent me while getting my sim all setup and ready to go.

Thanks!!!

Hi Bert, 

Would you be so kind as to forward this mod to me? My email is la1468@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance sir,

Steve Brayford

Regards,

Steve Brayford

Windsor, ON Canada

Delta Virtual Airlines - DVA 2299, Captain 767 Program

Guys, please request via PM and keep personal email addresses out of the forum  :smile:

Bert