Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Integrating a GTN 750

Hi Bert,  I to would be greatful for a P3d v4 updateed MOD, i have added the mod v2 as it is now to v4 and getting a sort of bleed through on the GTN, Looks like theres two running on top of eachother,

Unless it unrelated to v4, Do you gave any idea??

I really does seem to be 2 GTN750 screen on top of eachother nad it flicking between the two.

Thank You,

Neil

Actually its doing it to the Phenom too , so i must have messed something up, i noted the TAWS test happens twice one with a femake voice the other with a male.

Thank for you help.

Neil

Hi Bert!  Would love to try the GTN750 in my 850 v2.  meagle25@gmail.com Thanks in advance.

Mike Provencal

Adding my thanks to our friend Bert, he has done a great job of working through multiple issues making the GTN Complete work flawlessly in the TBM 850 V2., P3D v.4.1.  Now if Carenado will just update the 850 to the 900 series of the TBM......

Bert!  Would love to try the GTN750 in my 850 v2.  alex.olcese@gmail.com Thank you in advance for all the time and energy you put into this.

Hey Bert,

Can I have a copy of your TBM 850 intergration?

Thanks.

Bob

Edited by charliearon
removed email address. request by PM

Hi Bert can I have a copy for the carenado phenom 300. Also do you have one for carenado sr22 and if you do could u send it to me. thanks.

Edited by charliearon
removed email address

21 minutes ago, Kyle1516 said:

Hi Bert can I have a copy for the carenado phenom 300. Also do you have one for carenado sr22 and if you do could u send it to me. thanks.

Please request via PM with your email address. Do not post your email address on the open forum.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hi Bert,

I sent you a PM at what email address?

Edited by mikepro
OK find your email

Mike Provencal