Sign in to follow this  
jetsflier

PAC2202 Yuma - Amarillo in the 777F

Hello all,

Today I took out a Polar Air Cargo bird and set it to work on Yuma to Amarillo, a run of only about an hour and a half, but nonetheless a dense route that warranted the triple seven. Before the photos, I would love to give a special thanks to Shez Ansari, who created this amazing Yuma scenery (not to mention the many others he has also done). Thanks also to Brian Navy, who made the Amarillo Rick Husband scenery which was stunning, far better than the default and even better than most freeware I would say! Finally, thanks to Steve Dra, one of our painters who has painted this Polar Air Cargo bird as well as many other cargo airline liveries.

Now, onto the photos. Unfortunately an unexpected rain storm occurred while approaching, definitely making these a bit more dramatic! Here are three I liked (all are from the flying and approach/landing in Amarillo, Yuma is just a desert, after all!):

Rolling left, spoilers deployed as we approach through less than satisfactory weather:

ddbc7f11-56e2-491c-9f48-4cc92e173596_zps

About eight nautical miles out, gear down (and my favorite picture in this set):

bcf7738f-aea0-4f6f-b2d0-a02291e5b0a4_zps

Finally parked, getting ready to pull out all of the sand from the cargo hold:

a1723418-b560-42ce-8d01-947a3dd60770_zps

...Yuma is just a desert, after all!

Boy, O BOY, don't I know it! I lived there for nearly 30 years, and y'know what? I despised the place every second I was there! I hate Yuma with a passion.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincon, how did you enjoy the play?

Great pics, thanx for NOT including any Yuma pics. I sure appreciate it!

Great flights, and fair weather!

Pat☺

Nice.Love the wing flex on the first one.

nebojsa

Nice snaps Jeremy!  I didn't see any tumbleweeds on the ramp at Amarillo either :lol:

Chris Sunseri

Nice shots Jeremy!

The Polar livery will be going on the PMDG 744F when she's released. We just need PMDG to release her (Or at least post a screenshot or 2 of any progress, hehe)

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg