Sign in to follow this  
JaneRachel

Welcome To Our Corner of Avsim!

Hey Guys,

Welcome to our little corner of Avsim, with this forum. I hope you all make yourself right at home.

To quickly introduce ourselves... Many of you will probably know me as the Assistant Editor of PC Pilot Magazine, but I am also a software developer, with 30 years experience in the gaming industry and a pilot too! Our team brings together many flight sim professionals and we have a solid line up of all manner of flight sim projects to share with you guys, from mission packs to aircraft and scenery all currently in production!

We are also responsible for the first two exclusive DLC add-ons for Flight Simulator X on Steam, Dangerous Approaches and Cargo Crew, with more mission packs to follow. Our mission packs have a very special purpose to provide ongoing care and support for little Rosie Davies, an 8 year old double amputee girl we have taken to our hearts. More on Rosie in a separate post! Each and every sale of our mission packs on Steam translates to a donation to the Rosie Davies Appeal fund (the whole team supporting her with our royalties!). When you fly one of these mission packs you are really helping a chronically ill little girl, so thank you from the bottom of our hearts! A special thank you to everyone at Avsim for all of their help with the Rosie appeal and this forum!

Please feel free to make yourself at home and post here. We will be adding lots of posts to share with you over the coming hours.

For now, sit back, relax and join us for friendly chat here in the forum! Thank you for being here.

Jane

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!